New owner of a twin turbo and an NA

If it was a GTOUK car someone will remember !

Nice car, love the mk1. My 1st was a 1992.

Welcome, nice looking car. probably one of the older members will know it, they’re usually about in the evenings so give it a couple of hours and someone will come along with an answer for you.

Very nice m8

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , don’t recognise it but we used to send the key ring and stickers out to full members back in the day , possibly never frequented the forum that much

Any key rings going lol

looks like ewans old car ?

1 Like

I’m sure if you contact @DavePerky or @stevie or @Tracie there will be some to purchase

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe the owner who did the work didn’t post much, I think the last few owners haven’t done much work to it. There is some paperwork so I will go through it and see what’s there. I also found a CD with a workshop manual on it, I’m guessing it might have come from here before the USB sticks were used.

2 Likes

welcomw aboard good luck wuth the cars, it’s a great place to be.

Looks like you are right! I had a search an found this thread: Scottish Meet - Duthie Park Aberdeen - #96 by scoob the twin turbo I have is photographed at this meet. A few pictures are posted by username Chooch with Ewan in the signature. I haven’t found a spec list yet though, I will Keep looking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately you can only search a small part of GTOUK untill you become a full member, the club goes back online to 2003 so it’s probably there now you have found the owner his history of posts goes back to 2005.
Dave

1 Like

That makes sense! I did think I wasn’t seeing the full site. I will look into full membership. The technical articles will be a big help anyway even if I don’t find more info on the car. I know nothing about these cars so it will be a steep learning curve, I just got the chance to save one and couldn’t turn it down.

3 Likes

It is just £20.91 worth its weight in gold tbh

Yea matell my white one was there aswell ewan is on ■■■■■ he’s building a single turbo one just now lol stays up Aberdeen

Nice, is your white on in he pictures? The white one with he reg starting DKZ is the one I have now. I’m not that far from Aberdeen, near Dundee so the car hasn’t gone far! I might sign up ■■■■■, are there any specs listed there for his old car?

Hi posts go back to 2005 was a very active member here, ive checked for you.
Dave

Add him on Facebook mate ewan Hendry mine was a white auto but dunno what pic u saw as I changed it to a red tt mk2 been up a few times back in the day with the gto guys up there

DavePerkins Thank you :slight_smile: I think I will subscribe later tonight I think.

sco1gto I will see if I can find info on the car first before I add him, he might not be happy about me sending him requests since I don’t know him. Reading his current thread on ■■■■■ though

2 Likes

Another one for the Scottish Empire, hey James You’ve got PM :grinning:

1 Like