*NEW PRODUCT * Steering wheel control buttons Interface

I have finally managed to open an account with the people who make this interface for our cars.This interface enables you to use the steering wheel buttons on our cars to control the new head units out there and from loads of manufacturers.

Simple to install and set up, these are official UK imported units and come with a full UK 12 month warranty and are now available on my website to purchase.

When i get a chance i will make a set up guide for the GTO UK website and explain what you need to do to make them work correctly. when you install the interface as you can assign any steering wheel button to any option on the head unit such as answering a phone call if the head unit can accept calls.

The Interface is £59.95 inc vat

7 Likes

I got one from the states last year and worked well, very easy to install and program .

https://pac-audio.com/swi-guide-center/swi-guides/#1995-mitsubishi-3000gt-swi-rc/15328/27

This Link will give you a detailed installation guide, just give it a few seconds and it will load instructions for a 1995 Gto.
You need a head unit with a wired remote input which most modern ones have .
Fair play to @GSXRKID for sourcing these, they are another nice little add that keeps our cars working as they were intended to.
Enda

1 Like