New section to add please

can we have a section called

projects and restorations.

this be for us people who are either building or restoring our loved gto’s / 3000gt’s. this way can keep a topic open etc and people can see our stage by state progress and help us guide us and voice there opions etc

Dann

[quote]can we have a section called

projects and restorations.

this be for us people who are either building or restoring our loved gto’s / 3000gt’s. this way can keep a topic open etc and people can see our stage by state progress and help us guide us and voice there opions etc

Dann[/quote]

Dann that section has been open for a few years now

Please click the link below to see the correct section

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nice one fella

I know but i loose my thread of my project so think a dedicated area be good rather than just split up in to set engine / suspension areas

Dann

Excellent Idea Dan, I second this.

Dave

I love looking though these kinda threads so I second this! :slight_smile: Keeps all the old ones together 2.

Seems like a good idea, let me just run it by the committee.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Might be another insentive to join the club if it’s only visable to full members and as these cars are getting older and older it might come in handy one day :smiley:

Ok I’ve set it up, try and see if it works.

OK it now we need someone to restore something! :smiley: LOL Part of me thinks I should sod the motorbike licence and buy a less fortunate GTO to restore! :twisted:

A nice little section to add. I know it would be a bit labour intensive but any chance of some of the established project threads being shunted into it?

Post the links up and we’ll move them.

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21495&highlight=

as shes in gettinga spray job at the monet i shoudl have lots of new pics soon
:smiley:

I’ve moved that one and a couple of others that came to mind