New to the world of GTOs

Hi everyone, my name’s Adam and I’m from the Leicestershire area. I bought my 1992 GTO just over a year ago and have fallen in love with the car. I look froward to joining the GTO community.
Many thanks
Adam

8 Likes

Welcome to the club and good luck with your motor.

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the club,im also in hinckley
Jerry

2 Likes

Welcome @adam7, nice to hear of another new member, put up some pictures of your car, the people here love pictures.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome Adam,

Well you’ve come to the best GTO/3000GT Community, so much information on here for whatever problem, big or small, you may come across, there’s always someone on offer help.

We also all meet up at Car Shows and our in-house set up at Weekend/Camping Shows is fantastic, so check out Future Events section for details, as a Full Member you will get discount codes for some events and food provided at some of our own Club meets.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Hi @adam7

Welcome to GTOUK - :+1:

As you can tell we’re a very active club and always welcome new member- as Terry says some pictures of your recent purchase are always welcome :grinning:

James

2 Likes

Welkome to GTOUK enjoy !

1 Like

Hi yeah hoping to meet some of u at japfest this as ive bought my tickets for that

4 Likes

Some photos of my car

7 Likes

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Adam

1 Like

Hi Adam,
Welcome to GTOUK fella!
That looks like a lovely version you have. Have great fun with it, and enjoy the ride. Our Forum is second to none, and there will always be someone to help or advise if you have any queries.
Cheers for the moment,

Mike

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: welcome Adam
Such a lovely club, made me so welcome, great people & cars :heart: