Newbie / Adam

Welcome to GTOUK Adam, projects are what this club survives on, keeps the conversations flowing. Do a rebuild thread, these have more interest. As @marlowboy says, pictures and location, you never know when we need spares. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the group.
Enda

Welcome to this fantastic Forum Adam. You sound like you know your onions, and I think many of us will be picking your brains in due course. A very warm welcome to you. There isn’t much about these cars that many of us on here haven’t already come across. Ask away, any time, and someone will try and answer.
Your enthusiasm is wonderful!
Good luck with your project fella,

Mike

1 Like

Thank’s all!
@marlowboy, I live in sunny Swindon :grimacing:.
@jerry_SC, I always took my toys apart and put them back together… I Just can’t weld! Never had a chance to.
@just_cool, The car arrives this weekend but may not get a chance to make a start till the next weekend. This will be a slowish build, there is just so much I want to sort and make new.
@enda, thanks hey!
@dodgemonkey, Thank you very much Mike! I’m sure I’ll be quizzing for lots of torques figures and diagrams! :grinning:

Here she is!

Reanna aka, my wife loves it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Adam :grin:

4 Likes

Hope you got a great price.

Blown engine and a lot of corrosion underneath.

Welcome to the club Adam

That’s Martin1 old car.
Here’s a link to his for sale ad.
It has some pics from the nec meet.

Should find a few posts on here of the car.
Good luck with the restoration.

3 Likes

Welcome along mate, good luck with the motor.
Derek.

Hopefully I can spend sometime on here tomorrow evening. I was looking for a project section??

You’ll find it in the technical section then projects & restorations.

1 Like

https://forum.gto.club/t/black-pearl-3000gt-working-project/78413/28.

That’s one post I found.
Enda

1 Like

Have a good look underneath the advisories on the mot look like they could be expensive

@nick2 Hoping to get it into Dream Body Workz It will have any defects sorted…

I’ll get a Project sorted then!

That’s fine but if they do the job properly I would expect a bill into the £1000s to fix all that.

I have £7k for bodywork, it’s all budgeted for.

1 Like