Newbie building a pair of twin turbos

Hi folks. Joined up as we have two turbos at my work. I have been charged with resurrecting them. The plan is to have my own at some point and I think by the time I have gone through the two we have il know them inside out. Going to treat these two like my own. So there will be plenty posts and a build thread going up as I progress through the builds.

Welcome along @archie1, what cars are they, got any pics? where abouts in the country are you based?

Good luck on your builds.

Terry :sunglasses:

Welcome to GTOUK

I’ve moved this to the newbie section

This section is for new folks to introduce themselves and show pictures etc :+1:

Any technical questions are catered for in the sections of the site that are accessed via full membership

Regards

Craig :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah will get full details and pics up. Their 2 first gen twin turbos. Both in need of sill repairs. I’m based in wick at the top of Scotland. Thanks for moving my post accidentally click on wrong section :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK
Jensen

1 Like

Welcome to the club Archie!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to GTOUK Archie lots of GTO owners up here , as Craig mentioned all technical info and data is available only via full membership well worth having it , is the owner/s GTOUK Member/s ? Good luck with the projects !

1 Like

Thanks for the warm reception guys. I will be getting my full membership in the next couple of days. Have a few questions. One of the cars wont fire and it looks like the wrong loom so will need to check that out​:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Dunno if i should say much…:joy:
Other than…

A warm welcome to GTOUK :heart:

3 Likes

Good boy :+1:

3 Likes