Newbie here, looking for something particular H825 FRV

Good afternoon all, after having a browse on here, you guys have some very nice examples indeed. I’m currently not a fellow owner, however have had two in the past. One of which is the reason why I’m on here today. My first one I owned about ten years ago, and its this car that still plays on my mind to this day. The car im talking about is a very early 1990 H Reg TT. It was black, with 18 inch Enkie alloy wheels and sported the registration number H825 FRV. Im hoping someone on here knows the car, and its owner, and could put me in touch with them. It hasn’t been tax’d or MOT’d since 2011, so im really hoping it hasn’t been harvested for parts, or seen the wrong side of the hedge. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome , have you got any pictures or can you remember who you sold it to ? Might jog some people’s memories .

Being off the road for 5 years doesn’t bode well , but there are lots of these cars in garages or undergoing projects so it may not be a total loss

Craig :slight_smile:

Hi Craig, I will post a pic tomorrow when I have found one on a old computer. I know what you mean by the 5 yrs thingy, but my fingers are crossed.

1 Like

Good evening

H825FRV is sat on my driveway, I rescued it

Thanks

Michael

5 Likes

Have you checked the old mot history to gauge a rough area of where it was last known as it could possibly be sitting in a garage somewhere locally to the mot station :thinking:

Mines been sitting in the garage for 6 years now and i’m only just starting to pull me finger out my harris to get it sorted :roll_eyes: :wink:

Wow Micheal, I saw it changed hands in June, and has recently been motd. How did you find it? I’d love to seen a couple of pictures. And needless to say, I’d also love first refusal if you ever come to sell it.

Wow Micheal, I saw it changed hands in June, and has recently been motd. How did you find it? I’d love to seen a couple of pictures. And needless to say, I’d also love first refusal if you ever come to sell it.
[/quote]

Good afternoon
I rescued it from my neighbour’s driveway , it’s been sitting there covered in moss for years. Every time I saw him for years I asked to buy it, he always said no. I think he eventually got sick of me asking and gave up.
Please see below for some pictures, it will only allow me to send two. I really haven’t done anything to it yet, apart from spending two days cleaning it. This is it now at my father in law’s being buffed and polished, it drives and sounds amazing.
Thanks
Michael

6 Likes

Good luck with it mate.

Wow, there she is! I haven’t seen here since 2006!!! It is looking good! And I’ve looked for it constantly online since 2010/11. This is an epic moment for me to see it!

Honestly, if and when you do feel like it’s time to sell it, please do offer it to me, it’s the one car I’ve always missed!

Regards Tim Hayward

1 Like

So how are you getting g on with the car? Any more pics?