Newbie NE Scotland

After a lifetime of mainly fast fords I’ve acquired my first GTO - a 93 JDM in black. Replacement engine and clutch been fitted. Few electrical minor issues to sort out, wheels to be done, then some paint.

5 Likes

Looking good mate. Welcome to the group and good move joining as there is a mountain on knowledge and advise which has been a god send.:+1:

Welcome to the club mate!

Where abouts are ya, not many of us up here! Im in Inverness :slight_smile:

Welcome along.
Jerry

In Montrose

1 Like

Hi Ian Welcome to GTOUK , few of us up here in Scotland ( I’m in Glasgow I keep a list of owners up here, will send a PM with more details ) car looks good and the best color , we need more pictures though :+1:

Hi and welcome

welcome to the club :slight_smile: im a bit more north than you :stuck_out_tongue: peterhead way

Hi and welcome Ian, these are lovely cars and the people in ‘UK’ are a great bunch.

If you’re crazy you’ll fit right in.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome buddy
Fletch

Hi Ian
Welcome to GTOUK
Personally one of my favourite combos the mk1 in black :ok_hand:
Jensen

2 Likes

Hey Ian, like Jenson love the MK1 on black but don’t think I could every pArt with my blue MK2 now. Ur about an hour away from where I stay at Balmullo, I’m not great technically minded but think I’m learning slowly about these cars :woozy_face: that’s the plan anyway just need some time to work on her!!! Congrats!!! :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Welcome am in Aberdeen it’s amazing I bought my GTO thinking winter many if them going around and I have seen loads since buying mine. Great to see then all though

2 Likes