Newbie Trader

Hi all

Just would like to say a big hello to everyone. I have just signed up as a trader and will be adding various items as I get to grips with everything so bare with me :laughing:

Richy

9 Likes

Brilliant welcome to GTOUK

Steve

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your wares mate :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome Richy.

Ian.

3 Likes

Welcome on board! I’m sure I’ve already bought some engine bling of your eBay sales :grinning:

James

3 Likes

Welcome to the club, what sort of stuff do you do?

1 Like

You already got one :wink:

I’m sure when @Richy_Speed gets used to his Trader Section he’ll post some of his work up, in the meantime if you look at his FB page Pics, you’ll see a lot of what he does.

Tracie :snail:

A few taken from FB to wet your appetite.

Tracie :snail:

4 Likes

Now l know, already got a plug cover looks great.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Tracie :wink: I am creating a FB page with just all GTO/3000GT items so makes it easier that scrolling down endlessly looking for stuff! Will start uploading pictures on here this weekend too :smile:

7 Likes

Almost everything that’s under my bonnet comes from richy.
He was also the guy who made the beer coasters I organised.
Top that off with being a stand up decent bloke, he also has offered custom work.

1 Like

Cheers mate :grin:

What sort of price is the spark plug cover ?

They vary in price to be honest. I do ones with for example just GTO cut out, then you have the same but with coloured inserts, then custom text/writing etc. Just a ‘GTO’ one like this is £30 posted. Will upload the full catalogue as soon as I can. Cheers image

1 Like

Is there going to be a list with prices on here or club shop for all this nice stuff?
Jerry :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Jerry. its being worked on now buddy :wink:

3 Likes