Newsletter Finished

Well we’ve finally finished the Newsletter guys, it will be sent off on disc tomorrow to Mr. Toad who now takes the reigns for printing.

We received some excellent articles and would like to say a big thank to all those concerned , I’m sure you will enjoy seeing your input when it arrives through your post box, hopefully soon.

Steve & Tracie :slight_smile:

Brilliant news… Well done guys :slight_smile:

Excellent, thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Mark. :smiley:

Well done on the work Steve & Tracie, be looking forward to it arriving through the door :smiley:

Fantastic…looking forward to reading it…great job both of you.

Dawn

Hi guys,

I will be moving soon… any ideas on when to expect newsletter ??

Cheers
8)

As soon as it has been printed, Stevie and Tracie will be driving around the country delivering them personally. It all depends on which way they go, clockwise or anti-clockwise, as to when you will recieve yours Elton.
You could try bribery, Stevie loves chocolate, sorry can’t tell you in public what Tracie loves but a bit of persuasion may work in your favour.

Mark. :smiley:

[quote]As soon as it has been printed, Stevie and Tracie will be driving around the country delivering them personally. It all depends on which way they go, clockwise or anti-clockwise, as to when you will recieve yours Elton.
You could try bribery, Stevie loves chocolate, sorry can’t tell you in public what Tracie loves but a bit of persuasion may work in your favour.

Mark. :D[/quote]

Now being that im from S.A im sure i know the art of bribery and corruption quite well … :rofl: :rofl:

Just wanted to know which address to use really 8)

[quote]Hi guys,

Cheers
8)[/quote]

I’m posting them tomorrow, so how soon you moving?

Mark

[quote]

[quote]Hi guys,

Cheers
8)[/quote]

Mark[/quote]

1st August so that will be spot on, trusting royal mail it should arrive on the 30th july :lol:

cheers

Good read, and great design 8)

I wouldnt mind being featured in the next one? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]

[quote]Hi guys,

Cheers
8)[/quote]

Mark[/quote]

Can’t wait till I receive mine :wink:

I received my card and newsletter yesterday. I have to say what a professional job Steve and Tracey have done with the newsletter. If thats not a incentive to help with news and stories for the next edition I dont know what is. Well done!!!