Newsletter

Well it was agreed at the AGM to do a newletter, as to date we have not received any, articles, so come on everyone,

Lets have a write up of each of the local meets, when who to contact etc

Some events that you have done etc

A mod on your car , you are proud of (please lets have something other than a certain engine bay)

A warning on what to do , or things to avoid( yes steve you can tell us how not to connect nos the wrong way)

Any supplier that would like to offer a deal to members

Some web link that would be of use to others

please email these to [email protected] ,

3000gt

C’mon guys you don’t want me writing the technical stuff do you???

J

Another thought, a few of you are organising regional meets (me included). How about a short paragraph-sort of regional news, where you meet, how many turn up, what you do—note form is OK I can edit it.

I will knock something up on word about the northern meet and send it to you if you pm me your e-mail

Russ

[quote]

I will knock something up on word about the northern meet and send it to you if you pm me your e-mail

Russ[/quote]

Please forword all news letter related emails to [email protected]

Cheers
Dave

Hi Janey.

If Rob (GSXRKID) doesn’t wish to, I will knock something together about the next South East meet (last Tuesday of the month - so next week).

Also, we have the Bolney Jap Car meet coming up this Saturday, and as long as I go (assuming car is still on the road) I will try to do something for that as well.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Sent some info through to the Hotmail address.

Cheers,

Mark.

Janey,

Just a thought me and my Dad had yesterday, would it be a good idea to have an Alternative Ride ( :lol: ) section as i know there are a quite a few people in the club running other beasts. Maybe they could send you a couple of pics and a spec and the committee could pick one each newsletter.

Just an idea.

Stew

Thanks for all this guys. Alternative rides sounds like a good idea so if any-one wants to contribute send an e-mail to the shared mailbox. I should be doing an owner and car profile-think I have some-one lined up for that. Just need a short technical item some sort of ‘how to do’.

thanks again
J

Northern meet write up has just been posted

Just in the process of putting this together, anymore stories for me please?

Thanks
J