Norfolk/Suffolk Meet- 20th May 2007

Just a reminder about tomorrow, in case anyone forgot!
Be there or be square. :lol:

I wont be there-im working and no way of getting out of it.

Have fun! :smiley:

It’s easy you just phone in sick :lol:

What a fantastic meet today guys :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I took my mrs along telling her how great it would be to meet other members and thought I would treat her to lunch at the same time.
turned up at 1pm no sign of a single GTO but thought o well a little too early for them yet,sat down for a very nice meal it has to be said then while waiting for desert I had a sneak out into the car park to see if anyone had arived and YES a Red GTO at the back.
Hurried through the desert rushing the mrs along ready for a good ole chat and guess what… yep it had gone :oops:
Stayed around till just after 3pm and nothing :frowning:
Well done to the Red Gto owner that could be bothered and boo to those that said they were coming and never showed.

I’m going to have to apologise for not turning up :oops: :oops: . My son has had relationship probs for the last couple of months (he has 2 kiddies as well) and he moved back home today so what with one thing and another I couldn’t make it. Kids who’d have em :roll:

cheers Dave.

Sorry to hear that mate-but as I said I had to work :cry:

Apologies from me also, had every intention of attending, even got the car out of the garage to give it a clean and then noticed while cleaning the wheels that the side wall on the front off side had cracked and the tyre had gone out of shape :shock: so its booked in for two new front tyres tomorrow.

Sorry once again but didn’t want to risk it :frowning:

Martyn

Well, not too good a start to the Norfolk/Suffolk meet.
Longpig and I were in the lone GTO, turned up at 1.05 and waited till 2.20, we did meet 1 GTO owner (minus his car). Sorry we missed you TNT but we had no idea you were there.
Gave up and went to Yarmouth for the afternoon, saw a red GTO parked on the seafront, had a nice meal, shopped a bit, then went to Lowestoft where we saw another red GTO!

Never mind guys n girls there will be another time i’m sure.
It cost me £50 for the meal but i’m sure Tracy paid that in fuel to go to Yarmouth afterwards :lol: