Norfolk/Suffolk Meet- 20th May 2007

Seems like there isnt a ‘meet scene’ in the Norfolk/Suffolk area at present and im hoping to change this!

The Notts and Essex meets are too far for me personally-I dont know how other Norfolk/Suffolk guys feel-but I cant spend 4 hours in total on the roads for a couple of hours meet-time.

Now-I propose meeting at the ‘Old Ram’ at Diss.
http://www.theoldram.com/

Post code is… NR15 2DE If you want to check on Googlemap/SatNav etc.

I have organised a couple of meets here with www.300zx.co.uk when I had a 300ZX TT-A nice big car park with loads of room,rural location ( so a chance encounter with chavs in saxo’s and the like invading is unlikely),a good menu and roughly half way between Norfolk and Suffolk.

We can have a meal if you like-though if this meet gets big I guess we will have to book a table/tables.(Us 300zx.co.uk lads just used to get a beer- :smiley: )

If anybody wants to suggest an alternative meeting place thats fine.

Just add your name if you interested…

1. kamikaze aka Adam
  2. Darkfader aka Patrick
  3. dave_gto
  4. JC
  5. turbomart aka Martyn
  6. pertermc
  7. Skippy69

[quote]Seems like there isnt a ‘meet scene’ in the Norfolk/Suffolk area at present and im hoping to change this!

The Notts and Essex meets are too far for me personally-I dont know how other Norfolk/Suffolk guys feel-but I cant spend 4 hours in total on the roads for a couple of hours meet-time.

Now-I propose meeting at the ‘Old Ram’ at Diss.
http://www.theoldram.com/

Post code is… NR15 2DE If you want to check on Googlemap/SatNav etc.

I have organised a couple of meets here with www.300zx.co.uk when I had a 300ZX TT-A nice big car park with loads of room,rural location ( so a chance encounter with chavs in saxo’s and the like invading is unlikely),a good menu and roughly half way between Norfolk and Suffolk.

We can have a meal if you like-though if this meet gets big I guess we will have to book a table/tables.(Us 300zx.co.uk lads just used to get a beer- :smiley: )

If anybody wants to suggest an alternative meeting place thats fine.

Just add your name if you interested…

1.kamikaze aka Adam[/quote]

1. Darkfader aka Patrick

All being well should be able to make this, used to go to The Ram when
I had my R1 on our Sunday breakfast runs, nice pub and grub. Might catch you at the Big Power meet on the 28th.

Cheers Dave  8)

[quote]All being well should be able to make this, used to go to The Ram when
I had my R1 on our Sunday breakfast runs, nice pub and grub. Might catch you at the Big Power meet on the 28th.

Cheers Dave  8)[/quote]

Yep I should be down Snetterton on the 28th!

See you there!

Adam

1. kamikaze aka Adam
  2. Darkfader aka Patrick
  3. dave_gto
  4. JC

May is quite a while away yet, but should be ok… with it being mid-day on Sunday I might have to bring the kids :smiley:

JC

1. kamikaze aka Adam
  2. Darkfader aka Patrick
  3. dave_gto
  4. JC
  5. turbomart, Martyn

Yup may is quite a bit in the future but as long as we aren’t away in the motorhome that weekend I’ll be there…

Thanks for the pm kamikaze i rekon the car will be gone by then but i may pop along anyway 8)

thought id plan well in advance to give plenty of warning.

Be good to see a few members from a bit further out show some interest in this meet.

Adam

Anymore interest in this???

A long way off i know…but i dont want any excuses for not coming :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know most of us in this area are involved in one way or another with the BigPower meets but it would be nice to have our own little meet at some point!

Adam

Just noticed Japfest is on the 19th the day before…

We can cancel this event if people are going to Japfest-I wont be going to Japfest though its just too far for me

Feedback guys?

Im going to have to pull out of this one guys.

Work have decided they need me in and i have no way of getting round it.

Sorry.

Different day prehaps/and with the days being lighter later-prehaps we could change it to a widweek day?

will be there not to far away from colchester ps i am old :wink:

None of us are spring chickens :frowning: (except kamikaze)

Dave

We should be there too. :lol:

Good to have you both aboard-got a good list going now :D-Im going to try and make this meet-even if i have a ‘cough’ and cant go in to work :wink:

[quote]

None of us are spring chickens :frowning: (except kamikaze)

Dave[/quote]

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this meet still going ahead?
Phil

As far as i know it’s still on (i’ll be there). Perhaps those who have their names on the list will confirm if they’ll be coming or not. Should be a nice turnout if everyone turns up :smiley:

Dave

Me and the mrs will be there for a meal hopefully but no GTO :oops:
as in the middle of major respray/Bomex/Ice upgrade.
Or in other words the car looks trashed lol.
Phil

I will be down after 4pm if anybody is still there-lol

Me and my chauffeur (Longpig) will be attending. :lol:
1 oclock?