Northants Meet?

Hi everyone,
It’s been a while since I browsed the site. However there is a good reason for this :o
The wife and me have recently bought a pub, and as you can imagine it’s been long hours and hard work.

Since moving into the Pub, my GT hasn’t moved :frowning:
the plus side though, is that we have a venue for you if you fancy a Northants meet. We’re a couple of miles west off J16 of the M1. Have a reasonable size car park and large beer garden. Perfect for anyone wanting to meet from the surrounding counties and easy to get to.
If anyone’s interested, then contact me through the Pub webite:
http:www.forestersarms.com

Hope to see and speak to some of you soon.

Cheers,

Tosh

wahh…finally one near me.I will be up for this one,my car is far from finished as ive only had it a few months but i would love to come…im at junction 15 so about a 15 minute drive for me :lol: :lol: :lol: tried to email but contact us now link wouldnt open for me :?

It would be great to have a few of the members come along.
Sorry about the Contact Us link. The server has been a little toublesome recently.

Look forward to having a meet at our Pub.

Tosh

Has anything come of this?

Not far from me so would be interested

Brendan

no i dont think so…im still waiting to hear :cry:

Now that’s just right, after a day at the Pod :smiley:

cool not too far from me either , have to wait till my car back on road again tho , ■■■■■■ hate driving around in my van !!! :cry:

Hi Guys’
I haven’t had much time recently to check the Board (Christams & New Year have been busy as you can imagine), but if you can arrange a date and time between you, we’d be happy for you to come down. If you let me know, I’ll post the meet on our web site too - www.forestersarms.com

You can keep it informal or have lunch etc - no need to pre-book, just turn up.

So set a date and hopefully we’ll see a few members soon :wink:

Tosh