Not exactly a newbie

Hi to all my old friends and new ones
Bought my first GTO TT back in 2004 and was a regular at all the club events for many years.
Unfortunately l got the bug for offshore yacht racing and have not touched my cars in a few years.
But now is the time to get back in the fold and get the cars sorted at present l have 3 all in various states of repair having sat in my workshop gathering dust. I also have a workshop full of spares that need to be sorted.
I will post up some pics over the next few days.

Regards

Andy K

8 Likes

Welcome back Andy, look forward to seeing those photos.

1 Like

Welcome back Andy :sunglasses:

Which ones do you have left , green 3000gt was it ? Wasn’t one of yours the one that had the floor pans replaced many years back too by Mark

Infact I might be getting confused with Andy luka there , you bought sulley from Andre didn’t you

Good to see an old member return :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome back, the old bug never goes away :smirk:

Terry :sunglasses:

Welcome back never met but looking forward to it :+1: lots of meets this year to do…
Dave

Welcome back to the club.
Any pics ready yet :grinning:
Jensen

Welcome back :+1:

1 Like

@mike.farrell Hello Mike, from what I can see You are a new member , welcome to GTOUK and enjoy the fun :smiley: Where are You located ? Tell us a bit about Your self and Your GTO / 3000GT of course and upload few pictures , this is a must :wink:

3 Likes

Hi yes I’m new. I will post more soon thanks. I’m in Stockport. So the northern crewe is getting bigger :laughing:

3 Likes