Nottingham area meet ( February )

I know I know i keep arranging meets & then fail to turn up :roll: but i am so short of work :shock: & then get maybe one job in a month & sods law says it falls on that day, promise i will be there for this one :smiley:

White Post Inn
Ollerton Road
Farnsfield, Newark, NG22 8HN
01623 882215

Cheers Julian.

[quote]I know I know i keep arranging meets & then fail to turn up :roll: but i am so short of work :shock: & then get maybe one job in a month & sods law says it falls on that day, promise i will be there for this one :smiley:

White Post Inn
Ollerton Road
Farnsfield, Newark, NG22 8HN
01623 882215

Cheers Julian.[/quote]

How about you combine the meet AND a job - you can fit a nice new alarm for me :slight_smile: I’ll remove a lot of interior trim beforehand to make your life easier if you like!

Andy

In theory it sounds a good idea :roll: But unless i come along in my van which defeats the object of going to the GTO meet i would not have all the tools i need & i`m sure i will sit outside freezing my nuts off whilst you lot sit in the warm eating lunch, i told you last time i am more than happy to come up to your house & fit it :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]In theory it sounds a good idea :roll: But unless i come along in my van which defeats the object of going to the GTO meet i would not have all the tools i need & i`m sure i will sit outside freezing my nuts off whilst you lot sit in the warm eating lunch, i told you last time i am more than happy to come up to your house & fit it :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

I’ll drop you a PM to make some arrangements then, if you want to do it at the weekend then my house, or during the week it can be done in our works car park?

Andy

[quote]

[quote]In theory it sounds a good idea :roll: But unless i come along in my van which defeats the object of going to the GTO meet i would not have all the tools i need & i`m sure i will sit outside freezing my nuts off whilst you lot sit in the warm eating lunch, i told you last time i am more than happy to come up to your house & fit it :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

I’ll drop you a PM to make some arrangements then, if you want to do it at the weekend then my house, or during the week it can be done in our works car park?

Andy[/quote]

Whichever is best for you Andy, the only thing we have to watch is the weather :roll: Is there any cover at your work at all just in case. ?

Julian.

Sadly no cover at work, so my house it will have to be then - at least if it rains I can stand there with a brolly and keep you supplied with cuppa’s.

Andy

I’ll be there! hopefully with a fixed door mirror.

I hope to be there too - with or without active aero as it seems to have developed a mind of its own and is going up and down when it feels like it!! :lol:

Can’t make this one I’m afraid, I’m away this weekend.

Dave

hi
i will be there - look forward to meeting you all again or for the first time ?
ive just got my full access membership through and im busy finding my way around the site but i’m sure you guys will be able to give me the benefit of your experience in person - cars going in to have MOT, track rod ends and oil change on friday - took a risk when i bought it - only 2 months MOT but i think ive got a good one - a few tiny problems but if its not been condemned i will see you saturday - (julian i phoned you about my alarm thanks for your help - but its still playing up - i will pick your brains on saturday - if you dont mind)
Terry

[quote]hi
i will be there - look forward to meeting you all again or for the first time ?
ive just got my full access membership through and im busy finding my way around the site but i’m sure you guys will be able to give me the benefit of your experience in person - cars going in to have MOT, track rod ends and oil change on friday - took a risk when i bought it - only 2 months MOT but i think ive got a good one - a few tiny problems but if its not been condemned i will see you saturday - (julian i phoned you about my alarm thanks for your help - but its still playing up - i will pick your brains on saturday - if you dont mind)
Terry[/quote]

I don`t mind at all, might even talk you into a new one :twisted: :wink:

Julian.

A little late, but here’s the pics from the meet:

Some fine cars there guys. I like the colour of the blue one in particular.

Staff

Can’t believe there were only 5 of us!!
quality not quantity eh??