Nottingham Meet, Nurseryman A52 Beeston

Anyone up for a Nottingham meet this month, usual place, meet for lunch :smiley:
Nurseryman public house
177 Derby Road, Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG9 3AE

Julian.

Going to the Bubble Inn instead. Love the Food. :lol:

Bubble Inn is on the Sunday 13th not Saturday 26th :wink:

Mark

DOH !! :roll:

Julian

Oh yeah!!! Somehow i had it drilled into my head that the coach an horses was in nottingham???
:oops:

I may just be available! Remind me closer to the time!

Will you be bringing the wife :roll:

Julian.

She wont be the wife until the 30th so until then please dont keep reminding me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I canā€™t make the 26th, I have a wedding to go to. I also figured itā€™d probably be worth leaving the Meet till May as the AGM is this month.

I will be there for definite, got some data logging investigation work to do with Neil on the VR4

Mike

bump!!

See you all saturday :shock:

Ive just been informed I wont be there :oops: got to go to Reddich to Dianes sisters :roll:
Julian.

[quote]Ive just been informed I wont be there :oops: got to go to Reddich to Dianes sisters :roll:
Julian.[/quote]

You can pop round my place if you like, you can have a look at my alarm :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

[quote]

[quote]Ive just been informed I wont be there :oops: got to go to Reddich to Dianes sisters :roll:
Julian.[/quote]

You can pop round my place if you like, you can have a look at my alarm :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark[/quote]

Did I say Reddich, I meant err Swansea ,thats it, Swansea :roll:

Julian

okay, see myself there at 12.30 then!!!

Mike

[quote]okay, see myself there at 12.30 then!!!

Mike[/quote]

In a Legnum :wink: Great GTO/3000GT meet :smiley:

Mark

i know!!! am hoping Neil will be there as we have to sort out a data logger for the VR4, unsure if its hybrid or not so its trial and error!!

Mike

Sorry Mike, but she who has to be obeyed has spoken :frowning:

Julian.

I now wont be there neither will Neil.

Mike

[quote]I now wont be there neither will Neil.

Mike[/quote]

Itā€™s a shame everyone is otherwise engaged this weekend, but with the prospect of some decent weather we will still be taking a drive out to ā€œhopefullyā€ log Mikeā€™s VR4ā€¦but at an alternative venue near Bawtry (TBC). If the weather stays fine and anyone fancies a drive out feel free to PM me for details! :wink:

Andy (aka Madluka)ā€¦what are you up to, isnā€™t this your neck of the woods?

Cheers
Neil