Online Repository

Hi Guys,

I have recently been looking for certain programs and graphics. I have managed to find what I am looking for, but I feel having an “one-stop shop” approach via the forum/website could be beneficial to other members.

My main issue has been that in preforming a search I get a lot of now dead links, where members have kindly hosted these things in the past but have since been deleted.

Is this feasible?

[quote]Hi Guys,

I have recently been looking for certain programs and graphics. I have managed to find what I am looking for, but I feel having an “one-stop shop” approach via the forum/website could be beneficial to other members.

My main issue has been that in preforming a search I get a lot of now dead links, where members have kindly hosted these things in the past but have since been deleted.

Is this feasible?[/quote]

I don’t know anything about the idea, but if you search and find a dead link, please post up about it, and I’m sure one of us will try to help.
Marty

Hear hear, I am already getting fed up with finding technical threads from which the pictures have disappeared. Neither did I appreciate having to open a photobucket account in order to accede to a request for photos of my car. Why can’t pictures be uploaded directly onto the GTO club server?