Outstanding Member packs

Firstly i would like to apologise to those who have been waiting for their new member packs .

I have had a big clear out today of the office /loft and have sorted out quite a lot of the membership paraphernalia and condensed it into one box for ease of access and sorting the packs .

looking back through the packs to be sent out some of you guys have been waiting a good while , again i apologise for this but will be doing a lot of work over the weekend and these will hopefully be dispatched Monday and Tuesday , these are sent as always via recorded delivery .

Purple
Gammybaby
MFLAI
MikeSS
Hawk
himandher
Laser
PhilMills
Frank Roe ( need a username for your form )
Tony blair ( need a username for your form)
Aquanuke
roob5
Blade

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Huh!.. I just got a standard one… can I have an outstanding members pack ? :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

Im ■■■■■■ disgusted! :shock:

Im sure you forgot someone Craig! hmmmmmm…

lol

Cheers
Gaz

I’ve been called an outstanding member on many occasion :shock: :lol:

Alan your the biggest member we have on GTOUK 8) :lol:

Gaz i dont have a form here for you yet so your not forgotten or ignored , just dont exist :lol:

Gaz scanned a copy over to me

I will send in the next batch

Simon

I haven’t received a renewal forum yet - Is it a hint … :lol: :wink:

If this years renewal forms have been sent out then I haven’t received one yet either ? :?

I’ve been called a “member” on quite a few occasions too :wink: :wink: :wink:

These were sent this morning guys recorded delivery

Ok guys these are the latest NEW member packs to go out , they should be posted Thursday or Friday

1702 Lagodowski Marek
1703 Holdstock Jeremy
1704 Pope Matthew
1705 Austin Steven
1706 Smith Patricia

If there is anyone missing from that list please contact me and i will chase it up

Regards

Are we receiving a new membership card etc this year as I have not received anything since
sending my renewal fee ? :wink:

As it currently stands there will be no membership cards sent out .

The current setup has too many wasted cards during the printing process and the quality is not guaranteed 100% on every card , they may however be reintroduced at a later date but for now they are suspended .

It was also noted that we dont exactly use the cards for anything in particular , such as I/D at meets etc

[quote]
It was also noted that we dont exactly use the cards for anything in particular …
Craig :)[/quote]

Wrong…
their handy if you run out of dental floss…
great for spreading glue…
ideal for keeping the casing apart when stripping open a laptop…
when it snows they don’t damage the windscreen when scraping the ice off…
handy to scrape dog s*** of the bottom of your shoe…
and thats before cutting them up into triangles to stick labels on to name the plants in your
garden that look more like weeds

:smiley:

Latest packs being sent tomorrow .These will be recorded delivery as per usual so require signing for

Jon & Dani
GTMow
William Taylor (need a username)
Just Cool
David 1987
Steven Smith

Cheers

Craig

I have not received any member pack at all :slight_smile:

Yours should be in the next batch .

Just a quick note though folks , packs will not be able to be dispatched unless we have a membership form sent in via the PO Box .

[quote]Yours should be in the next batch .

Just a quick note though folks , packs will not be able to be dispatched unless we have a membership form sent in via the PO Box .

Craig :)[/quote]

Well in that case should i pm you my address for the pack to be sent?

We do this for two reasons , Simon needs to capture the information and assign a membership number , these are then sent to me so i can send the packs out

Ow so because i paid by paypal i am royald lol