Pair of Front "3000GT" Re-Trimmed Leather seats

Listing these on eBay - I’m a fussy ■■■■■■■ and won’t have “3000GT” seats in my “GTO” :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250717455466

Should suit both MK1 and MK2 grey/black interiors as the seats are a very very dark grey, almost matt black.

Andy

are you now completely breaking the 3000GT

No mate, just returning the GT back to standard form ready for selling it as a standard car - I kept the original leather seats which were in good condition so they are back in now. I figure all the nice bits are best sold seperately.

Good to hear that. Those front seats at great and I thought would make a great selling point in the car.

Maybe, but the trouble is cars are selling for peanuts nowadays and I doubt they would increase the value of the whole car more than they will sell for on their own. Even with the original seats, the car is still a more attractive proposition than some of the trash I’ve seen on eBay.

Completely agree with you on that.

very interested (even though mine is a gto but oh well for now my seats are fubared lol) i have put a bid on them

[quote]Listing these on eBay - I’m a fussy b*****d and won’t have “3000GT” seats in my “GTO” :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250717455466

Should suit both MK1 and MK2 grey/black interiors as the seats are a very very dark grey, almost matt black.

Andy[/quote]

Hi,

Really nice and tempted, though Doncaster is quite a way from Brighton.

What’s the situation with the green 3000GT i always liked the green 3000GT. why have changed to a GTO?

Chris

Why changed to a GTO? Yes, I ask myself that daily when I see both outside my window. Both cars have their pro’s and cons some of which are in my head and some in my heart…

…but in the end I am 51% in favour of keeping the GTO. It is literally that hard to choose between them. They both have their faults but I think it’s the MK3 nose and Hoop spoiler that give the GTO the 2% above the GT. The GTO has a couple of trinkets I really like, such as the folding mirrors, GTO illuminated quarter lights and no blasted active aero tray to deal with when doing work on the front end.

I’m not one for ‘chavving’ up my cars, so both of them will be good, standard, clean and original examples of their breed - and I think the 3000GT will be an easier car to sell and return more money with it not being an import.

Andy

Auction ending in about 6 hours time not long after 8pm! Get in there if you are seriously interested as there are 20+ watchers.