“You have mail” :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like the PayPal note…:grin:

@fullerh431 ordered/ paid and sent
@just_cool ordered/ paid sending Monday
3 left in stock thanks

1 Like

@just_cool sent today with you Tuesday recorded delivery.

1 Like

3 more complete units in stock ready to go £100 each plus p&p
All units 515 or 505 identical in spec new batteries fitted, case, bespoke od1 plug n play lead, thanks dave

1 Like

You know if you fancy having a go at a mk2 version I’m sure I could persuade Mrs that a weekend break in Norwich would be nice :joy:

1 Like

Ive been talking to Rob about it, seems impossible as they don’t use the same 2 bit coding mk2 uses 4 bit. You can buy the license to hhh £35 and use a laptop, will look at making those plug and play. Steve is sending me his lead to make the mk1 hhh lead, I will look out for the mk2 hybrid lead and if I can get one try work something out. Can’t say too much :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Mine would be a hybrid wouldn’t it? Mk2 1995

1 Like

Yes that’s correct sorry.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

Cheers Dave, just this second arrived.
Ta!

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Booooo.

Ok, I’ll make something at some point

1 Like

The hybrid one is a ■■■■■■■ the later obd2 hand held haylo was/ is available…good luck :+1: my head’s a wash with this crap now lol

1 Like

Orders @richard_c paid sending Wednesday
@just_cool delivered today
£80 to club funds as of today from members sales
Thank Dave

5 Likes

Don’t know how you keep track Dave, organisation, record keeping, posting, just reading your posts sends me into overdrive, do you think you were a Secretary in a former life :wink:

Tracie :tulip:

1 Like

Ffs “simon, can i sit on your lap?”
" Fcof Dave" :joy::joy:

URGENT NOTICE Anyone with palms do not leave them in the box without charge for month’s, they only have a tiny amount of memory reserve powers.
I changed the batteries in units so that they were good for a couple of weeks not months. Do not reset theses unit’s either pushing and holding down power will do the​ same.
Pm me if you find this problem, Dave

2 Likes

I’m now doing the last 7 Palms theses are palm, new battery, my one off usb retractable dash/ charging lead £85 each plus £5 postage selling on eBay at £105.
M515 or m505 sd card and Will also be selling laptop for hand held haylo with my bespoke lead ( you will need to buy licence) £120
Cheers Dave

2 Likes

Last one I have and don’t plan on making anymore ever, don’t see the point in keeping spare units now…
£120 delivered ready to go with all the biz in the box. Goes on eBay in a weeks time if not gone by then as I can sell them by the dozen there. Cheers Dave

Sent you a message Dave about this as I am interested. Cheers

Sold Thanks :+1:

1 Like