Palm data logging names only who Definitely want please

Names only please any other info on other post, copy and paste ad name, so far I have purchased 3 to convert and don’t want to be out of pocket.
Unit’s will be ready end of feb and range from £85 to £100 (£7-£10 of unit cost to gto uk. minimal profit in this I’m doing it for you guys as a favour and to help clubs funds) with software on card, odb1 plug n play leed.

5 Likes

I’ll take one. who do we pay ?

ian

1 Like

1 @jensen360 (1)
2 @macalibra (number 3 second batch)
3 @justinmandeville number (2)
4 @spiros (3)
5 @Gav72
6 @stuartgordon977

No 2 for me Dave !

1 Like

Ok No 3 then Dave Cheers :wink:

1 Like

Not sure what the keyboard and extra bits do mate? If it makes it easier to use could be a good idea. Just set me up what you think is best and let me know how much. Thanks for organising this Dave
Jensen

1 Like

Number 1 then cheers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

number 4 Dave - cheers

3 Likes

Lol hang on in there I’m working on getting 4/5/6…

2 Likes

Sign me up for a number 3 please pal let me know when and how to pay when it’s ready

2 Likes

whats the numbers thing?

1 Like

These were the first 3 units i have got hold of soon as i have more will list them depending on cost.
Should be able to start converting them soon.

1 Like

Number 3 please . when it Be ready I’m not rushing you ? Thanks ian

1 Like

Hopefully end next week Just need to check them and load up software update, check batteries and replace if needed. Had a brand new one in box never been charged so battery was u/s won’t send them out unless tested and right. Will inbox you soon as mate.

I’ll take the number 3 one, is there data sheets available for using the software?

cheers

Yes mate I’ve been printing them and including them with palm.

@macalibra your palm 515 is now here can post this out Wednesday after full test. Its in good condition.
Should have another palm 515 and a 505 ready end this week, waiting on delivery of obd 1 cables again, soon as here will make them up if i feel ok.
Cheers dave

1 Like

Hi
This looks good
cheers
Joe

1 Like

Sounds good to me bud . Pm me on how I’m to pay not sure if I even have paypal

1 Like

Will do soon as tested and ready cheers Dave