Palm data logging on mmc software

Got mine today Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

Quick note on the usb cable pull both ends at the same time, pulling one may cause the cable to get stuck, to retract pull fully both ends and let it coil back on itself, bit like a hoover lead.
So don’t do this

Do this

Let it retract itself

3 Likes

Got the wiring to my m515 and get some tests. Everything works perfect. Huge Thanks Dave.

and the most important bit: no faults

4 Likes

Brilliant I’m waiting for my first “its not working” lol
Glad you’re happy with the new lead.
Dave :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Dave, not sure if u have any of these left or more in the plans but I’d defiantly be interested in on for sure! :grinning:

1 Like

Yep there will be as many as members want, I’m just waiting on a delivery overseas of the obd1 cable will then be making another 5 Leads. I’m purchasing more palms as and when i can and refurbishing them (batteries, chargers etc) soon as one becomes available it goes up here thanks Dave.

2 Likes

When they come up they go on this post above, will put your name down.

1 Like

Great thanks for this :+1:

1 Like

Please read full thread if you want one not just bits
Obd1 thanks Dave

Unit’s now available as of next week

£100 plus £5 towards p&p @just_cool ?
2 others coming m505 m515

1 Like

Is this capable of resetting the airbag light on a mk1 GTO?
Thanks.:slight_smile:

1 Like

No. MMcd software on these palmtops diagnoses only engine.

1 Like

Thanks mate just getting to that lol :+1:

1 Like

But, there is a way to reset SRS - swich ignition on and off 10 times. It sometimes works when problem is not serious, like flat battery. If you disconnected the airbag, it will not help.

1 Like

@CDMH ccccc

Dave has asked me to remove the post from the forum as there is info in there he doesn’t want shown , the sales thread will continue as normal

Craig :grinning:

All sold no more Sorry.

1 Like