Parking Regulations ( RAC )

https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/advice/legal/parking-on-the-pavement/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CHUB_MEMSIN_A_W1_2018-04-11_170038_8557373&cid=eml-email-CHUB_MEMSIN_A_W1_2018-04-11_170038_8557373-Drive_NL_MEMB_1st_Feature

2 Likes

Not ideal sometimes I must admit , take my works van for instance a lot of times we have to park part on pavement part on road due to the nature of some of the roads we work on , I try to leave as much room as I can down the side of the van but that’s not possible on some occasions .

We then have the flip side of the coin where I leave people park so far on the pavements when there really is no need while, walking the pups we either have to go into the road and around or walk over said persons garden , guess which happens :wink:

Problem is back when a lot of roads and houses were built the odd person may have had a car , now some people have 3 or 4 or like Jerry 58 of them . Even new build estates are not addressing the problem they put as many houses as they can in for profit but with hardly any parking

6 Likes