Parts Collection at JAE

If you require any parts to be brought to JAE this weekend, you will obviously need to contact me before hand.
If you want to pay by credit card you will need to pay for them before 6.00pm Friday, as I will not be able to process the transaction at the show.

I will be only bring parts that have been pre ordered with us, as we have increased our range so much since last year, it will be impossible to bring some of everything.

I look forward to meeting all the new customers we have gained over the last year and drinking all the beers I am owed………lol

Cheers Rob

Opps nearly forgot…

I will only be able to attend JAE on the Saturday (leaving late in the evening) due to my brothers First Moto X Championship Meeting on the Sunday.

I will leave items that need to be collected with a trusted person for collection on the sunday.

Cheers Rob

Mk2 GTO 1993 6 Speed

Rear Windscreen Wiper Blade
Lower Tailgate Molding part at bottom of window.
Engine Oil Sump Plug and 3 Washers
Transfer Box Drain and Filler Plug and Washer
Gear Box Drain and Filler Plug and Washer
3 x Oil Filters
GTO and 3000GT PFR6J-11 Spark Plug Kit (Set Of 6)
Downpipe Gaskets 2 Big 1 Small
Plenum Gasket
Throttle Body Gasket

Think that’s it, I will post again if I think of anything else, unless you can think of something I have missed :wink:

Can you PM me the price so I know what I need to bring.

Mark

Have you got the Dash Vents in yet?
I can have a look and see if what we
discussed at the AGM is feasable.

If you havent posted the polished fuel rail will ya bring it to JAE! will be there sat and sun

Mike

[quote]If you havent posted the polished fuel rail will ya bring it to JAE! will be there sat and sun

Mike[/quote]

Will do, see you then

Cheers Rob

And the lifters and what have you for M&S if you can. Do you want the bonnet? Not sure I can get that to JAE with them in the back!