Paypal?

Any advance on this yet as it really is a pain in the ass to send a cheque off + I’m assuming I’d have to wait for someone to send me out the forms first anyway so it could take weeks.

I really want to join but I work 12 hour day shifts so it could be weeks til I see a post office!

surely you just need a postbox?

[quote]Any advance on this yet as it really is a pain in the ass to send a cheque off + I’m assuming I’d have to wait for someone to send me out the forms first anyway so it could take weeks.

I really want to join but I work 12 hour day shifts so it could be weeks til I see a post office![/quote]

Forms are available online, 30 seconds to write a cheque, everyone else manages to do it, stop winging :shock: :shock:

John

Yes PayPal would be easier for us but a Royal pain in the back side for the sites owners/club organisers. PayPal’s charges are extortionate and they have a habit of freezing accounts without notice and the club could stand to lose hundreds of pounds.

Most bank accounts come with cheque books, even if you haven’t used it in a while and can’t find it.

You can down load the application form http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10373 so all you need is a 1st class stamp and a post box down the road.

Yes it might take a couple of weeks to get full access to the web site but that’s it and well worth the wait.

[quote]Yes PayPal would be easier for us but a Royal pain in the back side for the sites owners/club organisers. PayPal’s charges are extortionate and they have a habit of freezing accounts without notice and the club could stand to lose hundreds of pounds.

Most bank accounts come with cheque books, even if you haven’t used it in a while and can’t find it.

You can down load the application form http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10373 so all you need is a 1st class stamp and a post box down the road.

Yes it might take a couple of weeks to get full access to the web site but that’s it and well worth the wait.[/quote]

I knew if I waited long enough someone would post something useful… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers for the link fella…

God damn it that was my last post!.. :cry:

Oh well people it was nice talking to you and hopefuly I’ll have a car and be signed up soon…