Pearlescent White 1998 GTO

I’m reluctantly, selling my Pearlescent White GTO 1998 none turbo. She has 72K on clock and had its MOT last December were I’ve done about 30 miles since then, hence selling. Running a business and family takes all my time up. She’s had a CAT back full twin stainless steal exhaust custom built last year (£500). All four wheels totally refurbished last year also. Full service in December when MOT was done. Imported into Uk in 2005. there’s slight corrosion on the sunroof but other than that she’s a beauty. Runs and drives like a dream (I’m not just saying that to get people interested) I’m writing this description with tears in my eyes. I’ve seen various GTO’s going for silly money and others going for nothing. This car is in superb condition inside and out with original mileage. The only thing that somebody may pick up on is the discs have slight corrosion on them, due to lack of use. I came to the GTOUK club meet at the Newark show ground last year where there’s a few pictures of her on the web site.

Uploading…

Please make sensible offers. I live in Hull, East Yorkshire. Mobile 07789931130 - no tyre kickers please. Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading… Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…

1 Like

Real shame your selling her! Hope the sale goes well! Looks lovely!

Best of luck with the sale , hope it’s not too drawn out for you in the circumstances

Regards

Craig :grinning:

Good luck with this and heres for a quick sale for you matey

Steve

Glad I found it

2 Likes