Permanent grin new owner

Think I fell pretty lucky. Lots of Mitsubishi service history, only thing I cant find is the proof of a second belt change. Pretty eager to get that done soon so I know im covered.
Needs new wheels to be honest looks like they used to stop when they felt the crunch… The rest of it is really good condition though so looks like they just couldn’t park! Have put limited mileage on the insurance but am trying to drive it at least half the week. Im really addicted not just to the power but the rumble at low speeds. Just need to keep an eye on the mileage im doing!

welcome fella :smiley: another red just like mine, i have the thermostat issue as well but mine was stood for 2 years before i got it, im gonna tackle it at weekend i just love looking at it for now :smiley:

hi mate ,very nice looking car,i am in cardiff ,any major work eurospec,parts evil empire ,i have good mechanic in cardiff, i will only use him for run of the mill stuff,like pads oil change nothing to do with tunning or upgrades, most decent garages should be able to do cambelt clutches etc :wink: welcome