Peterborough/Cambridge meet

The Farmers, Broadway, Yaxley, Peterborough starting at 8pm on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.

The next meet will be on May 21st and I will need to know prior to this date the numbers that will be attending as this venue is a carvery and tables have to be booked. The food is very good and at a very reasonable rate too. In the past, I have built up a rappour with the owner and he is quite ameanable to our needs. If needed, we can have a room upstairs with a separate bar for our discussions after the meals or if you have eaten too much and cant make the stairs, they are not in a hurry to boot us out.

The staff are all very friendly and dont mind a joke or two.

Directions ; From the A1m take junction 16 (Norman Cross) toward Yaxley for approximately 1 1/2 miles and turn right at the first set of traffic lights onto The Broadway. Continue for about 1/4 mile and just past the British Legion on the left you will see The Farmers.

If you are coming from Peterborough via Hampton, follow the A15 London Road out toward the A1 and you will come to a set of traffic lights by a BP petrol station, filter left at these lights and continue for about 1/4 mile and the farmers is on the left just past the British Legion.

Alternitivly, if you are coming from Peterborough via Facet, go right through Facet along a bit of a bending country road and you will go over a railway bridge. Continue over four small roundabouts and the Farmers is a few hundred yards on the right

Members and friends from other areas are also welcome to join us, lets make 2008 a success and I shall try to put on other events as the weather gets a bit warmer.

Hi Chazz

will see you Wednesday

all the best Mark

See you there, you old git. :lol:

It wil be nice to see you again Mark do I book a seat for you?? Have you got your motor sorted out yet??

I know I can always rely on you and Mick and not so much of the old :lol: :lol: