Photos from today's Newbury Car Show

Great day today, really good to meet some of the club members too. Tons of cars, here are pictures of a few.

1 Like

Thanks for sorting the meet, we enjoyed it lots. The sun was very hot and nice to see some many different classic cars :smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

Great photos @leowestby well done for organising and glad you all had a good day out

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Good photo’s Leo will put mine up as soon as have downloaded them…thanks again for a brilliant day

1 Like

well done @leowestby, first one under your belt with GTOUK. Looks a brilliant day.

Steve

2 Likes

The sun is very hot all the time @NAS :smile: :smile:

Steve

2 Likes

Thanks for coming down, it was a great day and I’m glad you enjoyed it :smile:
The last GTO UK meet I got to was this one in 2006…

Must try harder than one every nine years :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks like the original agm in reading.

Neil

@leowestby that is so random, I am parked behind you lol

Neil

Yep it was. Alot of cars there. Wow how bizarre is that! So we meet again…and didn’t even know…lol

1 Like

Can see your car better in these shots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that’s my beasty, hasn’t changed too much. Great to see an old picture of her :blush:

1 Like

I did actually go to that AGM , must admit i dont really remember much about it as i was seriously hammered , only thing i remember was sorting out getting my car moved to Sumiyaka to be fixed and Matt from route 66 walking around in a Tuxedo

Craig :laughing:

1 Like

1st chance I’ve had to download my pics from Newbury Car Show, thanks to @leowestby for the invite, lovely day in the sun for a good cause and this time I was wearing sun cream! Havent seen Leo’s pics yet cos I’m not on that Facebook thingy yet, but the cars looked great.

Here goes…

This is the kind of road our cars were designed for…empty ones! Me and @Beanus early on a Sunday morning heading for Newbury (running on VPower and Wild Bean Cafe Coffee).

Travellers start doing double takes as they turn into the services…

After getting split up on the way to Beaulieu the week before, I was keeping up with @leowestby :grinning:

@NAS making lots of noise :smile:

GTOUK Stand getting lots of attention

This shot of Leos car makes you realise how close your butt is to the tarmac when your car is slightly lowered

Great day out!

4 Likes

It was a great day! Awesome pictures too! First time I have been in a convoy of GTO’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great shots and enjoyed the day very much. Looking forward to taking the car out on Sunday now :smile:

Neil.

2 Likes