Polishem Intake Manifolds and Cam Covers

[size=18]Hi. I want to offer polishing service. please see my job and let me know if you are interested. my e-mail is [email protected] thanks[/size]

[size=18]Prices are… 100 plus your old plenum[/size]**

Yes, yes, yes. Please PM me Rob. Just spotted this, very impressive. If you are competitively priced I am certainly interested.
Cheers,
Mike

[quote]Yes, yes, yes. Please PM me Rob. Just spotted this, very impressive. If you are competitively priced I am certainly interested.
Cheers,
Mike[/quote]

Must be a queue by now how good they look, my order is already in :wink:

PS you may not have spotted it cos he put his post in Cars for sale & i have moved it here for him & added a couple of his piccies to help him out till he gets used to being on here :smiley:

Cheers Julian.

what else can you polish, anything?

Iwould be interested in some bits and bobs being polished, some prices would be good though

Rhubarb comes to the Essex Meet and i can help him with grabbing hold of or delivering of stuff if it helps…

Beware though as Rhubarb is nearly 7 foot tall !!!

Cheers Rob

i can polish valve covers any anything made of aluminium. exept bath, engime bay step ladder LOL :lol:

Got to ask the question Rhubarb-----how about discount if we organise a “club order”

Sounds like i gonna have to build a workshop as me lady will kick me out of the garden! LOL
i have to say i got many pm’s already and welcome any club orders for bigger quantity and we can definitely work a discount for you. but this is not my main job, and wont be a day or two order. but open for offers

[quote]

Sounds like i gonna have to build a workshop as me lady will kick me out of the garden! LOL
i have to say i got many pm’s already and welcome any club orders for bigger quantity and we can definitely work a discount for you. but this is not my main job, and wont be a day or two order. but open for offers[/quote]

Thanks Rhubarb, be good if we can put some business your way–but realise (now) that you have a day job.

OK the rest of you guys—how many of us are interested in the polished plenum/rocker cover without the sore fingers.
Not going to start a list, just trying to judge the amount of interest.

[quote]

i have to say i got many pm’s already and welcome any club orders for bigger quantity and we can definitely work a discount for you. but this is not my main job, and wont be a day or two order. but open for offers

Thanks Rhubarb, be good if we can put some business your way–but realise (now) that you have a day job.

OK the rest of you guys—how many of us are interested in the polished plenum/rocker cover without the sore fingers.
Not going to start a list, just trying to judge the amount of interest.[/quote]

i’m in LOL

Now i have some intake plenums ready. got 4 for TT and couple for N/A
I’ll post some pictures tomorrow.
100quid each

It took me longer then i said to get pictures done but here they are. Would look much better in sunny weather but not seen any sun long time…
I have them ready to be shipped or delivered to AGM

Dont forget me Rob :wink:

Craig :slight_smile:

Those look really nice. I wonder what heads would look like.

What kind of care is required to keep these lookinh shiny, or can they be laquered?

if they sell i may do some cam covers to. but i still have few plenums left. anyone?

it would require cleaning with Autosol paste from time to time but as we all know it will not last forever. one i have on my car is been shiny for more then a year now

All gone now apart from one for craig and one N/A plenum.
Soon some cam covers…

Nice one Rob

Going to get the plenum i have for you chemically stripped next week . Powder coat is the devils paint to remove :lol:

Craig :slight_smile: