Polyurethane bushes for whole suspension - only VR4

Hi Lucas I believe these bushes are not on your pictures as part of the kit if they’ll be another group buy soon I would be interested in them please.
Jerry

Just to make note, the main rubber bushes on the front subframe don’t come in the kit

@lukas, is it possible to come off the list please? I’ve gone through Rob to get sorted. Thanks

Supposed list:

1. K888NEO - mk1 - full set
  2. Eddie_Boy - mk1 - full set
  3. mike3 - mk1 - full set
  4. michal - mk1 - full set

I had no answer after 5 tries.

@gto_power1 correct
@reece.cambridge you right, bushes set is for suspension, the ones you mentioned belong to frame/chassis.
If there will be another group set I will ask a supplier to add them to set or order as singles.

Just thought it would be the complete set seeing as there are bushes for the main rear subframe but not the fronts :slight_smile:

1 Like

lukas if you can take me of the list as well please
sorry mate i just can’t wait any longer for this
regards Michal

Supposed list:

1. K888NEO - mk1 - full set
  2. Eddie_Boy - mk1 - full set
  3. mike3 - mk1 - full set

It looks like I have to finish this order, because I did not receive any response. Anyway, its lest than 10 persons so far, and I am moving house next month.

I will try again in about 2 months time if there will be enough interest.

1 Like

Hi all,

It appears there may be some confusion here so just to clarify the bushes that are included in these kits

A) 4 bushes subframe to chassis
B) 4 bushes for upper and lower control arms to subframe (ones with ball joints on the other end)
C) 4 bushes hold rear diff to subframe
D) 2 bushes that hold the left and right rear trailing arm to subframe

The other bag contains bushes for the front wishbones only.

Hope this helps.

Again big thanks to @lukas for organising these - I have fitted them onto the project car without any issues. This set it for the red one when I get onto it :+1:

James

1 Like

Thanks @James3000GT for sorting this out

@BOTT is having an MOT to his GTO today and he’s going to take pictures under the car with all bushes fitted.

@gto_power1, sorry, my mistake, they are in the set

Hi everyone again!

I have been asked about order more sets. Mainly from Irland.
Me and @enda will sort it out if we have enough interest.
Curent price is about 500 pounds for a set, but we can get a discount if we order 10 or more sets. It would be around 350 pounds with delivery +/- 15 pounds depends on currency. I will give accurate price when we get order done.

Payment in front due to payment for supplier to start production of bushes.

I will be interested if you can get 10 people

1 Like

I have got 3 persons interested, anybody else?

1. Darren
  2. jason5
  3. IMPGTO61
1 Like

Maybe re-post up your original pics and information Lukas, we have a lot of new members since your original post who may not realise what a bargain these are.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

All info and pictures are at the beggining of this topic. Scroll up to have a look.

You do realise that was 336 posts ago @lukas :flushed: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope you’re doing ok buddy, maybe see you on a meet in the future.

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

slider on right side - very useful

I hope. I am going to be.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you’ll never loose that sense of humour mate

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Reviving an older topic here. Did the latest order go through?

Im in desperate need of the rear lower control arm bushes :confused: Anyone not fitted theirs? :joy: