This is really a pain for you Lukas and very time consuming, but I think the Members buying these will appreciate your effort.
Tracie
This is really a pain for you Lukas and very time consuming, but I think the Members buying these will appreciate your effort.
Tracie
Exactly right Tracie, really appreciate your efforts to try and source these and provide a group buy for us Lukas, Please don’t give up! 
Thanks Lukas. Don’t stress it mate.
Just let us know when you know.
I don’t need rubber’s… I’ve month’s till I get a sniff of a jump again or any bush action 
Said that out loud again didn’t i 
You’ve got months till any bush action! your car will be painted and all sorted before I even get a low five 


James
Bush
you’ve one amazing family to look after buddy x beautiful 
Thanks guys. It is just a pleasure to sort out something to our cars.
Is that price in ZL or £ ?
Price is in pounds.
Another call today made… and again with no result… do not give up lukas… 
Hi mate
I’ll have a full set for a mk1 please
Order list:
Any news Lukas ?
Unfortunately not. I was in bed last 5 days with tonsilitus. I had one call today, but no response. 
Ok mate. Hope your feeling better I’m in no rush car is still in body shop
Hope your feeling better Lukas.
Hi Lukas, could i add on to this:
@bhorth31 - mk2 (1995) - full set please
@gto_power1 - mk1 8 pieces
@Paulw - 2 pieces
@jensen360 - mk2 full front set
@kmaysfx - mk1 - full set
@James3000GT - mk2 (1998) full set please
Put me down for full set of mk2 please mate
Ok I’ll have a full set also MK1 !
Wow.
I came back with news and what I see… more orders.
OK. I have contact with him today 
I can order anything, full sets, half set and singles.
I am going to sent him an email with order this week.