Power boat

runs super on trailer, ready to go.

got way too many toys and not enough week ends

bargain price of around £2000 to anyone here but going on e bay later

VIDEO OF BOAT HERE.

[quote]runs super on trailer,…
[/quote]

How well does it go in the water ? :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

funny one alan, lol, it goes well on both, i can see that old rod of yours with a tow bar on it, get it bought!!

PM sent :roll: :smiley:

Julian.

now sold

[quote=“WEBBO”]now sold/quote

Not to me i might add, i went for something a little more sedate & orerdered it today from Barnet Marine :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

what you getting julian.

come on julian what have you bought

oh come on man what you got a fooking pedalo??

He’s bought a trailer cuz they run supper that way according to your add :stuck_out_tongue: :bandance:

now now alan stop been a clever ■■■■!! your only jealous cos you get sea sick taking a bath!!

Best place to be sick… it cleans the mess up for you when you pull the plug… although I did find
once when my son Olive got drunk that the Hoover does an excellent job as well :shock:

You know I have lived near the sea all my life and for some time of it in a house on the edge of
the beach… It’s coming up 40 odd years since I’ve been in a boat or put my foot in the sea even
though I used to build and design fiberglass speed boats for a living and from the age of 11 was a
coxswain in Brighton rowing club and raced in many big events around the country…but
remember enjoying the most was swimming at the beach when I was a kid :slight_smile:

Her you go Neil, like i said a little more sedate but brand new & we can all use it & it will all fit in the car or caravan to take with us on holiday :smiley:

http://www.ifitfloats.co.uk/2010/12/01/sunsport-arib-350/

PS We got the one with the Mariner 5hp motor.

Julian.

lol i had one last yr with a 9.9 on it, we sold it and i whacked an over sized mariner 15 hp on it, got a video somewhere it flew but was un controllable when flat out.

mariner are one of the best outboards, sound like a good deal to be honest.

[quote]lol i had one last yr with a 9.9 on it, we sold it and i whacked an over sized mariner 15 hp on it, got a video somewhere it flew but was un controllable when flat out.

mariner are one of the best outboards, sound like a good deal to be honest.[/quote]

It will take a 15hp motor but we thought the 5 would be plenty for what we need.

Julian.

i had to put fuel tani at front to get nose down to plane, it was pretty ridiculous.