PRACTICAL CLASSIC CAR AND RESTORATION SHOW WITH DISCOVERY 22nd to 24th MARCH 2019

Show prep time :grin:

7 Likes

Somebody slipped something up your ass there ?

8 Likes

Looking great Kev.
Puts mine to shame (easily). :pensive:

2 Likes

Carpets and flags loaded for tommorrow stand build up.

4 Likes

She’s all polished and ready for tomorrow’s setup day :grin:

7 Likes

Are there normally car washes or dudes there to do it at the NEC on the Morning?

1 Like

@jerry_SC is there already so hopefully he can find out for you martyn.
If I remember correctly I think Jerry said they did have a car wash area, but I have never seen one.

1 Like

To be on the safe side I would stop at one nearby.
Not sure what direction you are coming in from but there’s loads in the area mate.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:trust me there are loads !!! Even get it done while you are waiting at the traffic lights , best advice is though keep rolling or your wheels will be gone in brum

Have a good show guys look forward to seeing the pictures

6 Likes

What time are people getting there today then I’ll be there around 1pm I’m guessing

Here from 8.30

2 Likes

Steve and the Hulk set off about 9.15am so should be there about 10.45am ish.

I on the other hand am sat at my desk working :tired_face:, see you guy on Saturday :+1:

Tracie

2 Likes

Great show, GTOUK , gave an excellent presentation, best display yet at the NEC.
My thanks to everyone involved, getting it set up and broken down, thanks Steve,s brother.
Hundreds of visitors, lots of interest.
Thanks to Lukas for bringing the carpet, mutley and hawk for the engine display, the new signage raised the game to a new level, thanks Steve and Kevin for his info stands.
And thanks Jensen, Steve, Tracie, Kevin, Martyn, for the cars, Mark for his help with transport etc Enda and son, Marty, and anybody l missed for being there. Great time pleasure to be with GTOUK.

A few pics from the weekend.

Tracie

10 Likes

I think you guys did the club proud and i got texts from people i know who don’t own our cars saying they liked the stand and the guys on it were really nice to talk to.

Stand looks brilliant and professional too

My only question is why is stevie wearing his pants on his head ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Photo’s look superb, you guys did the club proud, well done to the lot of you.

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great pictures and a high quality of cars on the stand once again , well done folks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

CrAcking weekend :grin: next show if I mm picked to go we will have to do crowd control around mine tho as it was causing havock with the isles :rofl:

3 Likes

Well done guys for spending your own time showing off our mark and make us proud and known.great pictures and the stand looked superb.
Well done.
Jerry

Was a restoration show wasn’t it , they were all looking at your dent :flushed::joy::joy:

2 Likes