PRACTICAL CLASSIC CAR AND RESTORATION SHOW WITH DISCOVERY 22nd to 24th MARCH 2019

That green one has a roof on !!! Sort it out matey

6 Likes

Looks like a good plan :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Have we got enough carpets? Last show carpets will not cover that area on the Steveā€™s plan, unless we will do partly carpeting.

2 Likes

Hi Lukas
Steve has some as well to fit in, in black, so we will have club colours on the floor as well, should look really great.
But good thinking mate.

2 Likes

Something like a head can be displayed in the boot of the car youā€™d only need table space for the bigger parts

Hi All,

IF there is room for the engine it will be fully degreased ETC. part stripped, it would be nice to show the heart of the cars :slight_smile:
I have a proper engine stand to display it on (better than a create in the back garden LOL)
If no space for the engine I could do a couple of cylinder heads and turbos!!
Really looking forward to the show :smile:

2 Likes

We have 6 cars on the stand for the show this time around.
Itā€™s a great idea to display car parts, but we just wonā€™t have the room to display a full engine this time. (Possibly at another show)
Some smaller bits like your turbos and heads will be great.
Bring them along Ian and space permitting we should be able to display them on the stand.

1 Like

@jerry_SC
@kevin_rhodes
@stevie
@martyn1
@martymiller

Just a quick tag to confirm everyone is still available to display at the show.

2 Likes

Yep all good.looking forward to it.

1 Like

Iā€™m in :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Should be there if all goes well

Steve

2 Likes

And me !!!

1 Like

Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve done this type of thing. Any one able to give me a quick run down on how the cars get from arrival to stand.
Eg, do we get something to show the guys on the gate - to get into the relevant section of NEC? Or do we meet somewhere before hand and go in a group? Etc etc.
Sorry if it sounds stupid, just donā€™t like leaving things to the last second without a plan. Iā€™m a bit OCD that way.
Cheers M

2 Likes

Hi @martyn1,

I think @jensen360 can help you with this, heā€™s always around when heā€™s not working, hang fire.

Tracie

1 Like

Iā€™m just standing in the fto engine bay at the moment :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nearly finished. Give me 30 minsā€¦or so.

3 Likes

You got a ladder in there then mate ?

As you were Iā€™m off again now :joy:

6 Likes

Hi @martyn1
Pm sent
Jensen

3 Likes

Nice spot @jensen360 well done , near toilets and food what more could we ask for :joy::joy::joy:

Tracie

2 Likes

Perfect and lots off traffic there :grin:

2 Likes