Price please?

Hello Rob.
I need a set of rear pads and a passangers side rear hub. How much for these items?
Thank you in advance.

Mk1 or Mk2 pads or are they the same size?

313mm fronts and 284mm single pot rears I believe on mine.

[quote]Hello Rob.
I need a set of rear pads and a passangers side rear hub. How much for these items?
Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Hi Bud

A set of rear pads is only £20 for the rears on a MK1

Now a rear hub complete will be massive money what part do you want to replace service ???

Cheers Rob

[quote]

[quote]Hello Rob.
Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Hi Bud

A set of rear pads is only £20 for the rears on a MK1

Now a rear hub complete will be massive money what part do you want to replace service ???

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I have a mk2 but its a late 93 on plates. I measured the rears and they are the smaller discs? Singale pot calipers on my rears?
As for the hub I have movement in the rear wheel when I did a quick check over on my friends ramp. Figured bearings so I would need a hub. What would you advise as im new to these cars?

Regards.

Craig.

Hi Craig

From late 1992 they fitted the later larger brakes to all Twin Tubos, but not all NON Turbos, so i would be surprised if you had the smaller brakes, but not shocked with these cars and what owners do to them !!!

MK2 rear pads are £49.95… Different brand and less choice on MK2’s !!

You may well get away with just rear wheel bearing kit £69.95

Its only if the previous owner has let it have play for a long time you will need to replace the shaft and its nearly always the shaft that wears not the hub luckily…

If can help you further give me a call on 01702-614469 9.30am till 6.00pm

Cheers Rob