Proud Grandparents

Some of you guys might remember our Son Stevan, he was 14 years old when he came to his first club meet.

He’s now 28 years old, how time flies.

He and his partner Karla are expecting their first baby (girl), we have known for a few weeks but wanted to wait until the 20 week scan to announce how proud myself and @Tracie are.

Steve

9 Likes

Congratulations guys - I will take a look and see if we still have some of Emily’s baby cloths and stuff about :+1:

James

2 Likes

Congratulations to you both, I hope everything works out for them and you will smother her with love.

ATB

Terry n Vera :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great news congratulations :tada: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations guys, hope all goes well.

2 Likes

Congratulations to you both I know how proud you must be,I became a grandad 18months ago to my granddaughter & now also have a grandson 3months old.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow Mark, a granddaughter and a grandson, Congratulations, I was in my element today, when I went buying baby girl clothes, but when I walked past all the lovely boy clothes, I thought, I must tell them they need to have a boy too :grin:. I’ll pass on my thoughts and see how it goes :joy:.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

Congratulations to you :gift::gift::partying_face:

2 Likes

Steve and Tracie,
Tell Stevan and Karla to get their rest now…their lives, and yours, will change forever. CONGRATULATIONS to you all, and well done!
With our love, from Barbara and me…grandparents of 4 beautiful children :ballet_shoes:

Mike

3 Likes

Congrats guys.
We became grandparents to a little girl in October just gone.
Enda

2 Likes

Oh lovely, you are already in throws of Grandparenting, you must be loving it, we cant wait :heart_eyes:.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like