Receipts for bits

Hi Rob any chance you could post out receipts for the bits I bought and turbo overhaul please I’m looking at getting the car file up to date , wasn’t to fussed before so isn’t an issue :+1:

Cheers matey

Craig :slight_smile:

Bump

I would like these receipts as soon as possible please Rob , could you confirm you have seen this post .

Cheers

Craig

3 Likes

Well I think I’ve been patient enough now .

Poor show is all I’ve got to say really , as a customer , promoter of your business on here at any given chance I can and as a so called mate I’m disappointed to not of even have had an acknowledgement on this post .

Should I sell the car now I have no documentation for the cambelt or any other parts that have been replaced .

Some of you may question why I have waited so long ? The real question is why we’re the receipts for parts not sent out in the first place .

From here on in I will take my business elsewhere as it is apparent as a customer and so called mate it’s not valued that highly .

Please don’t try and call as the ship has sailed now

Craig

I was hoping to stay out of this and that it would have been resolved by now.

Although we as a Committee can not endorse Traders, we do have a duty of care to our Members.

Looking at the start of this topic Craig has asked in a civil manner and been more than patient. TBH I am disappointed that after nearly a month he has not even had the courtesy of a reply of any description, especially given the fact you have frequented the forum on several occasions during that time Rob

Could you please make this a priority @GSXRKID to respond to Craig with an undertaking to sort out these reciepts as we all know Craig is/was thinking of selling his car and History/Reciepts go a long way in the value.

Steve

3 Likes

I simply forgot about this post guys, i will mail out a full set of invoices

i get stupidly busy some times and i just forget

A simple PM would have jogged my memory or even a text to my mobile

I will mail them out to Craig on Monday

Cheers Rob

1 Like

So you could read the post then and didn’t have the courtesy to reply upon reading it either time ?

Loud and clear that is

It was only as now that i saw i had not actioned your request as i have having a look without being on the phone for a change

Most of the time Craig i glance read the forum when i am on the phone

I unreservedly apologise that i didn’t reply mate and the amount of time i have known you its the last thing i would do to to ignore you in any form

I can understand your side of this , but it wasn’t intensional i can assure you

Give me a quick call to make sure we have everything and i will post a full set out to you on Monday first class

Regards Rob

You get notifications whenever anyone posts on your section or tags your name , every time I have posted I have checked how long after you have taken to log in ,

Exactly the same as when Steve posted , it’s not a coincidence and also posts go to the top .

You cant tell me even if you haven’t had a notification you wouldn’t check your own traders section .

Can I play… :joy:

3 Likes

I delete them when they come into my e mail as they are posted on this website.

i screwed up Craig simple as and not with any malice

Call me so we can make sure everything is sorted and get the invoices on their way to you

You bought loads of bits over a couple of months and i just want to make sure its all listed for you if you do sell the car

What more can i do i have apologised for letting you down and i want to sort it, but i need to talk to you to make sure we get everything

Just call me, so i can put this right

Receipt for parts arrived today

Thankyou

5 Likes