Red 1993 3000GT for sale

Hi
After long deliberation i have now decided it might be time to sell my prized possesion,its a 1993 3000GT Uk supplied Loads of modifications including 1999 front end,sail pannels and rear spoiler (not fitted but new) all genuine Mitsubishi parts. Engine has been modified and is 455BHP with documents to prove (pm for full spec as too many mods to list) Pioneer ICE flip screen DVD, 3 Defi gauges and controller,19 inch wheels and tyres. As i said far too much to list as i have had the car 6 years now and done lots to it.Open to sensible offers as i havnt yet got my head around price but as i said thousands spent on her!

amended list
13t Turbos
Maft pro
relay hot wire kit
front mounted intercooler
550cc injectors
walbro fuel pump
Defi boost gauge
Defi oil temp gauge
Defi exhaust temp gauge
K&N filter
Samco blue water hoses
99 front bumper
99 headlight buckets
99 front head lights
MK2 bonnet
99 rear garnish
99 sail panels
99 rear spoiler (not fitted but genuine silver new)
goodrich brake hoses
All 99 brackets and undertray(not fitted yet)
Alpine sub woofer
Alpine 6x9s Rear
Pioneer flip DVD with ipod module
3000GT rear bumper (not fitted) for 99 coinversion
Stainless decat exhaust 3 months old Mongoose i think
Goodrich clutch hose
momo pedals
Stainless interior bits (some not fitted)
19" alloys fitted with toyo proxeys
99 side skirts not fitted
more parts i never got arount to fitting

Cheers Woz

:ttiwwp:

:slight_smile:

Also:

Why not just list it here, if you are going to do it in a PM anyway? That way more people will see it, and you might pick up casual visitors as well.

Just some thoughts to help you sell!

Sorry but not good at installing pictures on this any tips?

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24810

Hmmm I must admit I do like those 99 fronts. Could you tell me what the mileage is please?

And what’s the condition of the leather seats? and does it have a sun roof?

If you have problems uploading pictures you can email them to me if that’s easier and ill put them on here.

I did have a chat with Woz a few days back and mentioned the words House, Fire, Burning and death in the same sentence, and now believe he is not selling the car…

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote]I did have a chat with Woz a few days back and mentioned the words House, Fire, Burning and death in the same sentence, and now believe he is not selling the car…

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

what? are you serious… :frowning:

Just Robs (GSXR KIDS) warped sense of humour …roughly translated … he has persuaded WOZ not to sell after all :lol: