Red 1997 Mk 2 UK 3000GT £2750 *******

For sale is a 1997 Uk 3000gt in Red, the car has covered 113k

the car is in good condition having being looked after well by its previous owners. However some parts of the car are showing signs of age, mainly the paint and body.

Good points :

Low mileage for the age of the car.
Engine is perfect, starts first time, and is very quiet (swiss watch quiet), the engine feels good, pulls very well in all gears holding boost with ease.
Cambelt, water pump and tensioner changed by Mitsubishi @ 89k
Gearbox has been recently repaired with a replacement output shaft and replacement transfer case input spool.
Everything electronic works perfectly on the car, ABS, ECS, SRS, A/C, Cruise Control, Active Aero.
Full black UK leather is good apart from the drivers seat bolster.
The car has had lots replacement parts fitted over the last 5 years :

New Clutch fitted by Sumiyaka , 4x DBA discs and EBC Pads, Sumiyaka racing plug leads and plugs, goodridge braided brake lines, Forge Recirculating BOV, brake caliper overhaul, 3rd gen lifters, sumiyaka Cat back dual exhaust system, new mitsubishi Aero tray, New mitsubishi aero motor and linkage, mitsubish wheel bearings X4, new mitsubishi downpipe, headlight washer motor replaced, offside front ABS sensor, new tyres fitted 6k ago. the car has 17" Momo Alloys.

Bad points :

The nearside rear 1/4 panel has a scuff from in front of the rear wheel to behind the rear wheel, also a small patch of surface rust. see pic.
As the car is red the plastics are a little faded, i have t cut the car manually and it has brought it back. i suspect a machine polish will bring it out better than my ageing body!
Offside front wing has some small rust bubbles.
The Alloys have kerb marks.
The drivers seat bolster is worn but not ripped.

Scuffed 1/4

£2750, last chance before ebay

Any questions please ask.

Paul

i forgot to add the car has

full 12 moths MOT,
Alarm system
Pioneer CD - MP3 Player

The car has 6 previous owners

Paul

Price reduced

Paul

Price reduced.

£3000

Paul

After 12 months, I’m getting withdrawal symptoms, Paul.
It’s a shame you’re so far away “oop north”.

[quote]After 12 months, I’m getting withdrawal symptoms, Paul.
It’s a shame you’re so far away “oop north”.[/quote]

I was itching to get mine done!! 18 months later it was finally done!

dont sweat it, its only a couple of hours up the motorway 8) :roll:

Paul

It would be good to see you back Rob

André

First, Sue insists I find out how much I can get for the Jeep. Then source a reliable but much cheaper equivalent for load carrying. Then buy another GTO.
That should keep me occupied for a few days, then :smiley:

[quote]First, Sue insists I find out how much I can get for the Jeep. Then source a reliable but much cheaper equivalent for load carrying. Then buy another GTO.
That should keep me occupied for a few days, then :D[/quote]

no worries, i am on holiday untill the 24th so nothing much is happening untill i return, i do have a couple of chaps interested from pistonheads who maybe coming to view the car next week.

Paul

This may come to nothing after all :cry:
I’ve spent days on the net researching possible cheap load carriers and hours today visiting car dealers. I do like the Jeep and it’s faster than a standard GTO in a straight line. And I do miss the GTO but I would rarely push either hard around bends on the road and I’ve done my allowed quota of novice track days.
Add to that the problems in selling any car that does about 15 mpg and how we’d juggle a third car blocking the driveway. It’s doing my head in. I never thought I’d use that awful phrase but it sums up how I’m feeling.

Would be good to see you back with us Rob but one helluva decision is facing you.
Good luck with whatever you decide.
It is a cracking looking car that Paul is selling. :wink:

Lol yeah common buy it…3ks cheap for a 3000gt as u well know :slight_smile:

its getting in the way now :frowning:

£2750

Paul

Have you tried the Piston Heads classified, Paul?
I got £2,500 for my '93 GTO so yours should be snapped up.
Good luck.

[quote]Have you tried the Piston Heads classified, Paul?
I got £2,500 for my '93 GTO so yours should be snapped up.
Good luck.[/quote]

Yeah i had it on there before, i had a bit of interest but nobody to view the car, tbh i dont think the timing of my holiday helped as one chap was serious to view, however now he has found another! :frowning:

Paul

Now on Ebay

Paul

I too am hankering after times gone past!

I think I need another GTO in my life, if anything just to wreck alloys.

Looks very nice Paul…

:wink:

[quote]I too am hankering after times gone past!

I think I need another GTO in my life, if anything just to wreck alloys.

Looks very nice Paul…

:wink:[/quote]

Hi,

You’re not going to find a better one anywhere near that price and from a trusted seller!!

Go on, treat yourself to an early xmas pressie! you know you want it :smiley:

Chris

My God hes alive !!!

Long time no speak Mike .

sadly this one is sold

Craig :slight_smile:

Did your Gto sell on eBay in the end, or do you still have it?