Red 1998 3000GT Breaking :-(

[quote]I will take the map 2 ecu please.

[/quote]

I’ve had a quick look at the map 2 ecu, i’ve found the actual box (which looks like this :

(google picture)

I just need to see where all the cables that come out of it go to. Any tips/advice on what to look for and how best to remove this (is it plugged into the normal ecu ?) greatly appreciated.

Pillar mount removed, and sub box etc really to be lifted out. I’m not sure how to remove the fuel regulator so i know you hope how to :wink:

I’ve just txted you, i’m free tomorrow evening if you wanna pop round after 18:00.

[quote]Karim

How much for the transfer box on its own?

[/quote]

I think someone has said he wants to buy the whole lot together, which i would prefer.
If that sale doesn’t go through i’ll get back to you with a price.

Plenum and cam cover i’ll remove tomorrow or tuesday (with some help), and will pass them to Pete to take to the Essex meet, and i’ll also remove the air filter, silver speedo surround and oil cap for Chris.

Karim

It unbelievable & very sad your bad luck with these cars, i’ve done thousands of miles around Europe with regular servicing, and the cars fine.
Personally I say if you want mileage out of these cars leave them alone aprt from say a boost controller & logger.

Malc

Hi. Sorry about the car would you be able to give me a price for the clutch servo and the throttle damper pot plz. Ive read thread and cant see them mentioned. Cheers jon

Hi Karim,

Just wondering if you still have most of your engine left as am after the thermostat housing, inlet water pipe (between thermostat and water pump) and water outlet fitting. If so would they fit my Mk1 TT

Martin has been round and taken the interior, and helped removed some bits and bobs, some of which have now been sold and send off.

Whilst taken the interior out we found it actually has some aftermarked nice front and rear speakers, which i’ve added to the list.

I’ve also found some paperwork with the old registration plate on it, which was R560 KGX in case that’s any help for people wanting bits of the later UK model.

Updated list, with a couple lowered prices. But if you’re after anything please feel free to make me an offer.

Pete’s been round today and has taken some bits off, including the gearbox and intercooler + fans.

• Gearbox, transfoebox, propshaft, gearchanges+cables £ 950,

• Forged crankshaft (needs to be checked for damage) £ 150,

• Full Face Segmented Ceramic Stage 3.5 Clutch Kit (of Evil Empire, bought 2 months ago, comes with receipt) £ 200, (reduced from 250)

• Blueflame quad exhaust £ 300,

• Standard ECU, checked by ecu doctor last year, with paperwork £ 180,

• 550 CC injectors £ 150,

• EVC5 Boost controller £ 150,

• Cylinderheads £ 200,

• Cylinderblock £ 250,

• 18" alloy wheels + tires, refurbed about a year ago, but have got couple marks on one of the wheels, more pics on request £ 390,

• Fuelrail adaptor £ 25,

• Fuel regulator £ 100,

• frontbrake’s 314 calipers + discs £ 150,

• rearbraks’s + discs £ 100,

• rear lights £ 100,

• aircon display £ 45,

• ABS pump £ 100,

• rear cluster £ 40,

• turbo timer £ 25,

• Numberplate M300OHN £ 150,

• Pioneer front speakers £ 25,

• Infinity rear speakers £ 30, (front and rear speakers together £ 50,)

• Black leather with red stiching gear- and handbrake gaitor £ 30,

• Amber performance dumpvalve £ 50,

• Apexi turbo timer (for turbo & NA) £ 25,

Open to offers.

i will have the gear gatior and handbrake cover pls

Paul

i will have the gear gatior and handbrake cover pls

Paul

Hi mate,
am urgently after a stock centre section of the exhaust if you have it available…?

Please PM me a price including delivery to West Yorkshire.

Cheers

exhaust is a blue flame and the centre section will not fit a standard car…

Karim wants £250 for the whole exhaust which is a bargain

Cheers Rob

ah ok thanks for letting me know. Want to leave my car 100% standard so will carry on searching for a stock part…

Cheers

This company does Genuine Exhaust parts…Give them a call and ask for Rob

http://evilempireperformance.co.uk/gto-3000gt-shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30_87&products_id=615

[quote]i will have the gear gatior and handbrake cover pls

Paul[/quote]

You were first to ask, so they’re yours Pauls.

Will PM you details.

[quote]exhaust is a blue flame and the centre section will not fit a standard car…

Karim wants £250 for the whole exhaust which is a bargain

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Cheers for answering that Rob. Saves me ringing you tomorrow to ask :lol:

I love how you manage to talk about yourself In the 3rd person…
Does a blueflame exhaust change much on the engine stresses?

Sorry to hear breaking.
How much for the metal plate surrounding speedos?

Thanks

[quote]

I love how you manage to talk about yourself In the 3rd person…
Does a blueflame exhaust change much on the engine stresses?[/quote]

It was done in cheek…lol

It will not stress your engine at all, as by itself will not gain you much BHPbut a lot more response with the throttle

Unless its on its way out and it will then help with the big bang !!

Hi do you still have front and rear bumpers in red.

He does indeed !!

I have seen them

Cheers Rob

No reply though. Been thinking about the side skirts on should I leave them or put stock back on can’t decide.

He doesn’t get on here much these days and being a paramedic, works some long hours. I’ve just text him to say you’re interested so hopefully he’ll be on here soon…