Rejoining/ renewal

Hi
I am finaly getting around to renewing my membership, just can some one confirm the total i need to pay, as i want to send cheque off today!!
I take it paypal is no good??

Cheers in advance

Steve

I’d say £20 to you sir and a cheque is the preferred method of payment.

I’m sure one of the Mods will be along soon to confirm :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

you may have to hangle a bit as the renewal time has been and gone… :wink: but if your like me it took me a month to find my damn cheque book. :lol:

And don’t forget to quote your USERNAME :lol: :lol:

Yep!! work away alot too, so how much is it £20 :lol: or £30 :cry:

Cheers
Steve

£20 payable to gto uk

Simon

[quote]£20 payable to gto uk

Simon[/quote]

Cheque on its way!!!

Steve

OK! Ive printed out aan aplication form and put all my details on it, user name membeship number and wrote RENEWAL on it and just poped it in the post box, i think thats it, oh, and a cheque of coarse… looking forward to joining in again :lol:
BUT, pobably without a car for a while :cry:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-GTO-Twin-Turbo_W0QQitemZ190223732305QQihZ009QQcategoryZ18230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Just need to sort a few things out
BUT, I will have another, have no fear!!!

Cheers

Steve

[quote]OK! Ive printed out aan aplication form and put all my details on it, user name membeship number and wrote RENEWAL on it and just poped it in the post box, i think thats it, oh, and a cheque of coarse… looking forward to joining in again :lol:
BUT, pobably without a car for a while :cry:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-GTO-Twin-Turbo_W0QQitemZ190223732305QQihZ009QQcategoryZ18230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Just need to sort a few things out
BUT, I will have another, have no fear!!!

Cheers

Steve[/quote]

Hehe should have waited till after you where joined to mention you don’t have a car. I didn’t think you could join as a full memeber without one :stuck_out_tongue: LOL
Hopefully its OK as you have had one and are getting a new one.

Helloo again

Just wondered if my cheque has been received by whoever receives it :shock: and just wondered if i can have full access again pleeeeeeze :smiley:

Cheers
Steve

Mid-week, work time etc etc… I doubt Simon has even looked yet. Patience my friend, patience :slight_smile:

HEY! I can post again :lol:
Many thanks for renewing my membership quickly
Cheers
Steve