Renewal forms with incorrect forumname is it YOU!

The following will loose access to the forum as the forumname on the renewal form or Membership form does not exist.

Mike Head Pilot
Mike Roby Mike Roby
Harvey Cooke Big H
Stephen Hughes
Martin Hyde Sabbath
Richard Smith
Maurice Denison peacock
Redgate Martin
Mckay Michael
Arrundale martin
Smith Neil
Porter Kevin
Weaver Lawrence

still getting forms with the wrong forumname please check before you send them back as you will lose forum access

Simon

and still getting them without correct forumnames and renewal forms

Simon

Don’t think I sent back my renewal form :oops:

Did send a cheque dated around 14/03/10 with my name, address and forum user name the back of it. Hope that was OK. :roll:

Dee.

[quote]Don’t think I sent back my renewal form :oops:

Did send a cheque dated around 14/03/10 with my name, address and forum user name the back of it. Hope that was OK. :roll:

Dee.[/quote]

Nope. Because we hold details electronically, we need a signed consent form every year… sorry.

LOL. My Mrs has me signing consent forms all the time, for one thing or another. Thought I may have gotten away with this one.

Only reason I asked was I didn’t have this years membership shown by my avatar thingie majig so didn’t want to be made to walk the plank when we are on the boat this year 'specially before food up time.

Dee.

Is there any other means of renewing? I work overseas, I’ve been away for 9 weeks and not sure when I will be home yet, is it possible to pay via pay-pal and fill out an online form or something along those lines?

If not hopefully it can wait until I finally get home and fill out the form!

Thanks, Dudley.

Try read this Mr Jones

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=47335

Simon

Aye, well. There’s always one Simon. It’s me again! Thought I’d get the year off to a good start.

Dee.

I have lost access but sent a cheque on the 21/3/10. PLease confirm my membership.

Cheers

I have not reveieved a renewal letter and have now lost forum access. Please advise

Stewart as i replied in the other post you made , fill in a form from the site as you would joining but write renewal on it when sending it in

Craig :slight_smile: