Renewal!

Still not had anything through by way of a renewal form…am I as well just printing of a membership form from the front page and sending that off with my £20?

And write renewal on the form

Mark

That will be fine, but not sure why you have not received this yet :? You are Andrew Dickens?

Have you changed address?

Rich

[quote]

That will be fine, but not sure why you have not received this yet :? You are Andrew Dickens?

Rich[/quote]

Just checked my licence and I am me…!

I moved about 7m ago but updated it with you - received my christmas card fine so don’t know where my renewal has gone. I will pm you address again and it will be on the form anyways

How are we supposed to know if you moved seven minutes ago ? Some people !!! I moved yesterday, it was scary.

Mark. :wink:

[quote]How are we supposed to know if you moved seven minutes ago ? Some people !!! I moved yesterday, it was scary.

Mark. :wink:[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]

Rich

Just checked my licence and I am me…!

I moved about 7m ago but updated it with you - received my christmas card fine so don’t know where my renewal has gone. I will pm you address again and it will be on the form anyways[/quote]

It does seem strange thou if you got your xmas card, it must me Royal Mail :roll:

Rich :slight_smile: