Renewal

Did you send cash in the post?

Rich :?

:nervous: It was wrapped up in the form so should get there ok…!

Sorry Andrew we only take English pound notes :shock: :lol: :oops:

Simon

[quote]Sorry Andrew we only take English pound notes :shock: :lol: :oops:

Simon[/quote]

Ok - I will send you a special Car Dealer’s £25 note - comes with a years warranty and some sawdust for the gearbox?

cheque sent, bad boy v has written the cheque as i dont have a cheque book, hope that isnt a problem, he can confirm on here too. when it comes tommorrow when will i be able to get access? i know you guys hold full time jobs too :smiley:

do we have to wait for cheques to clear before we get our renewal? i sent my check on friday recvd saturday but obviously i need to wait 5 more days, which i can fully understand. at work on night was hoping it could get done today. :smiley: lol.

I can confirm i sent the cheque on behalf of GTOBAZ!

Regards

Vijay Suman

[quote]

I can confirm i sent the cheque on behalf of GTOBAZ!

Regards

Vijay Suman[/quote]

Did you send in the renewal form as well?

If you didn’t, them forum access may take a while :wink:

Rich :slight_smile:

hi mate renewal form too. :smiley:

p.s. ive lost chat acces too, so anyone who hasnt done it better hurry up lol. :smiley:

I’m sure Simon will add you once he gets a chance.

Rich :slight_smile:

no problem as i should have done it in April so its enitirly my fault. :smiley:

btw the difference on YOUR GTO from before to after is amazing, dont be shocked if i copy a few ideas. :smiley:

thanks im in.

Hi Guys

Sorry life has been a tad mad for us and I have mislaid my membership renewal form. Can we will renew on-line?

Cheers

Ify :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Hi Guys

Sorry life has been a tad mad for us and I have mislaid my membership renewal form. Can we will renew on-line?

Cheers

Ify :P[/quote]

I was wondering where you guys had go too. Hope that auto is still going strong guys…

Chat more when you back on track :lol:

Cheers
Elton

[quote]Hi Guys

Cheers

Ify :P[/quote]

All you need to do is download the membership form and send it off. Just make sure you sign it and write RENEWAL on it aswell :wink:

www.gtouk.org.uk/signup.html