Returning to sign in page

i am browsing the site on my main PC at the moment , whenever ive read a topic and hit the back button to return to the forum it takes me straight back to the sign in page . Current issue or just my end ?

Craig :slight_smile:

Please provide the following details:

• Operating System
  • Browser
  • Browser version

Thanks

Running Windows Vista , browser is explorer , cant remember the version but pretty sure i updated it recently

As you have probably guessed computer tech i dont do , can work around most things then the BFH comes out

@CDMH your mission is to aquire your browser version. This mission must be completed without failure.

Hint:

1. From the Help menu or the strange cog in the corner of Internet Explorer
  2. Select About Internet Explorer
1 Like

Mine goes straight back to the topics page, come on Craig, get that mouse running in his little wheel going a bit faster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

@DeanMarkTaylor

Just checked fella on the main PC im running IE 9 which is the latest version i can run apparently on vista , My netbook which i do most of my browsing on runs IE 11 and that works fine

@CDMH Yeap IE9 doesn’t have some of the features required for that bit of functionality.

For your desktop machine running Windows Vista I would highly recommend installing Google Chrome. This will provide you with a far better experience.

Give it a go!

Cheers @DeanMarkTaylor ive actually downloaded it on there but not used it , and deleted it before as I get bombarded with pop up boxes and add on advertisements along side it

Will give it a go though , also thinking about trying a different browser too

Sounds like you downloaded a doggy version.

Use this link: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/