Returning to the Fold? With a Photo or Two

Hi all, looking at a GTOtt on Friday, here we go again! Hopefully it will be my fourth one owned, will he ever learn? Has sat for a number of years so work needed, just like my last one. My Wife is trying to convince me I’m to old but I really don’t want to sit in front of the Fire in my Rocking Chair, convince me “you are as old as you feel” and wish me luck, will be good to be back!

4 Likes

Welcome back stranger

Good luck with the viewing

2 Likes

Thank you kind Sir, missed you all!

2 Likes

Welcome back, never too old to own a GTO :wink:

2 Likes

Will we ever learn lol
Fletch

2 Likes

Apparently not!

2 Likes

Welcome back
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Welcome back, if its in your blood there’s no getting away from it.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do what your heart tells you,only live once!
Good luck either way
Jerry

3 Likes

Somebody once said to me that he was giving up ownership of his GTO after many years. I asked him why, and he said “well, I take her out, and cruise around, and I can see the looks in their faces as I pass by…wow! I hear them say, and then they see the old fella behind the steering wheel, and I know, they’re thinking what the hell is HE doing in that car…”
I am rapidly approaching the zenith of my years’ ownership of my silver beauty, and his reasons are beginning to haunt me…hehe.
Welcome back Martin, speak soon mate. Yes, I probably do have more grandchildren than you have had GTOs…

Mike

3 Likes

Good luck with it ! You get a similar thing if your young I’m 23 and own a mk1 tt and all I get asked is how can you afford that at your age and what going doing driving something that old , and have to explain that there not expensive to buy but to own and I like it , get asked that more than anything else :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Must just be you ! I’m 24 and had mine tot nearly 4 years, never been asked that lol

2 Likes

Now I’d much rather be in your position, anyday!

Enjoy your car fella, well done!

Mike

2 Likes

Maybe I have a baby fancy then I guess :laughing: now that i think of it i haven’t been asked it since I’ve let my lockdown beard out

Couple of Photos from advert, any one know it, been of road for…7 Years!

2 Likes

Oh dear, I’ve had to pull out of this as my Neighbour with an empty Double Garage has decided he doesn’t want me in there! Good job I suppose he has changed his mind before I bought it.anyone else up for a challenge, I’m sure it would be a great project. Bye Bye!

1 Like