RSCS 2008 - JApshow - Wakefield

A relitavley small show, getting biiger each year. Last year was great! The concourse compotiion runs all day with lots of catogaries and nice prizes for the winners. Hell even my car came second on best unmodified!

More information available at www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk

Rising Sun Car Show is in it’s 4th year and we are hoping to be bigger than ever. We are following on from last year and running a complete weekend to give visitors more time to look round all the hard work which has gone into participants cars while taking in the wonderfull surroundings of Nostell Priory.

Cost Of A Ticket To RSCS 2008 are as follows:

• One Day Ticket (Sat/Sun) £6
  • Weekend Ticket (Including FREE Camping) - £10
  • Under 14’s Free

A few trade stands normally show up, all in all a good and cheap event.
It’s pitch your tent where you like it (as long as it’s within the boundrty of your club tent). I’ve been invited to go along with another club, but if we can get enough people from GTO-UK I’m sure I can arrange club stand without a problem.

1:Robbiej

Still nobody interested in this >?

hopefully i’ll be going down to this with some of the clanjapan members :smiley: looks a good weekend,see you there robbie

scott

Pretty positive we’ll be there. I’m thinking probably go tommorow (Sunday), not sure about Miguel at the moment but think he wants to go both days.

What days are people planning on going?

Paul

With the weather being so amazing I think a Sunday drive out seems like a good idea! :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Steve and I will be having a run up about lunchtime, see you there :slight_smile:

Tracie :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this up Robbie and nice to meet you, not one we were aware of, but had a great time and we were made extremely welcome on the Banzai stand, very friendly bunch of lads.

Hopefully this event can become more recognised by our members and be a GTOUK club meet with a stand and trimmings next time.

Thanks again.

Tracie & Stevie :slight_smile:

[quote]Thanks for posting this up Robbie and nice to meet you, not one we were aware of, but had a great time and we were made extremely welcome on the Banzai stand, very friendly bunch of lads.

Hopefully this event can become more recognised by our members and be a GTOUK club meet with a stand and trimmings next time.

Thanks again.

Tracie & Stevie :)[/quote]

Was a pleasure to have you… sory about my state i was drunk until Sunday morning!:smiley:

[quote]…had a great time and we were made extremely welcome on the Banzai stand, very friendly bunch of lads.
[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more the meet and venue in the grounds of Nostell Priory was very impressive and the Banzai lads were unbelievably friendly letting all the GTO interlopers park on their stand! 8)

The gorgeous weather certainly helped…although it definitely reaffirmed the need for me to sort out my aircon sometime very soon! :roll: :lol:

Nice one Robbie! :wink:

Cheers
Neil