"Run to the Sun" summer 2011

[quote]

[quote]We coud poss be intrerested depending on when cos we are going that way around August anyway :roll:

Julian.[/quote]

You do realise you need a passport to venture south of Birmingham Julian :?: :roll: We don’t just let anybody accross the border you know.

Dee. :D[/quote]

Where do I get a Southern Passport from :roll: & are they as hard to get as Northern ones cos that would explain why there was a lack of them Southerners at the Christmas party :wink:

Julian.

we’d be interested in showing up and would love to welcome everyone to the English Riviera

I’ll declare my interest now, it’ll give the wife an excuse to get her fat arse into shape, drop her weight and start looking good for me again. Hey might even bring the new baby as well (IN THE OTHER CAR) ■■■■ off if she thinks I’m having stinky baby puke on the back on my car seats again, just like when I borrowed Ken’s GTO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could all take Mark a pasty down and have a pastyfactor where he can rate weather ours are any good or not.

[quote]I’ll declare my interest now, it’ll give the wife an excuse to get her fat arse into shape, drop her weight and start looking good for me again. Hey might even bring the new baby as well (IN THE OTHER CAR) f**k off if she thinks I’m having stinky baby puke on the back on my car seats again, just like when I borrowed Ken’s GTO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could all take Mark a pasty down and have a pastyfactor where he can rate weather ours are any good or not.[/quote]

Pure class Gav :lol:

we will be up for this one see you there

any news on this one yet.simon

Run to the Sun was on at the end of May.

Great to see you on here again Mark,
We’ll be up for this and if you want me to do a physical check on any hotels let me know as I’m not too far away.

When we have a better idea of dates I can see what’s going on locally as well.

Anyone fancy a cruise along the jurrasic coast ?? or similar